WR250R Clutch/Brake Levers....Shift/Brake Pedals ????????

Anyone find which ones fit yet?

I would like to install a set of Moose Levers and some new

Shift Lever and possibly Brake Pedal. This weekend I bought

a lever set for a WRF model......No go.

So who has found what?

I need to get a replacement brake lever for mine. I just sheared half of mine off two days ago and now have nice shorty lever. Glad I did not order a new one yet.

Wheeling Cycle carries both the Zeta clutch and brake levers; I'm not sure why the clutch lever isn't listed but they're very nice pieces of work and Forrest is a great guy to deal with.

Wheeling Cycle carries both the Zeta clutch and brake levers; I'm not sure why the clutch lever isn't listed but they're very nice pieces of work and Forrest is a great guy to deal with.

I didnt realize they also had the clutch lever. Thanks for the info. I

was kind of hoping for a set of Moose, with the shorter brake, but

Im not sure which ones fit. Im not real concerned with the "pivot"

levers, so I hate to spend the additional money on them.

Anyone find which ones fit yet?

I would like to install a set of Moose Levers and some new

Shift Lever and possibly Brake Pedal. This weekend I bought

a lever set for a WRF model......No go.

So who has found what?

I haven't found any brake or shift foot levers that fit yet. For sure the after market ones for the WR250F do not fit.

I talked to Hammerhead Designs. http://hdmoto.com/ They are considering making one. Will let you know if they do.

I definitely want a new shift level with a metal tip (like the Moose ones.)

I remember reading and seeing pics of someone who had done this. I think he was using XT225/250 or maybe TT-R stock parts. So maybe that would be a direction to look in.

The TTR levers are the ones that fit stock to the bike. I have ordered a Yamaha WRF clutch perch, adjusters, and boot with Zeta Pivot Clutch Lever (ZE42-3165), Zeta mirror clutch side rotating clamp (ZE40-6003), and a new universal brake side Zeta rotating clamp. The stock clutch perch is cheezy and has a screwball mirrow backing mount with offset allen bolts so I felt the need to replace it with something that rotates better than teflon tape and hold up under a get-off. I found the parts numbers on zeta-racing.com website and called Forrest for the order.

The TTR levers are the ones that fit stock to the bike. I have ordered a Yamaha WRF clutch perch, adjusters, and boot with Zeta Pivot Clutch Lever (ZE42-3165), Zeta mirror clutch side rotating clamp (ZE40-6003), and a new universal brake side Zeta rotating clamp. The stock clutch perch is cheezy and has a screwball mirrow backing mount with offset allen bolts so I felt the need to replace it with something that rotates better than teflon tape and hold up under a get-off. I found the parts numbers on zeta-racing.com website and called Forrest for the order.

When you get everything in, and installed, would you please post

up some pics?

I would like to see how everything comes together.

Thanks.

Zadok 777 post GET :worthy: /ot/

Please post up pics on how it comes together, i'm interested too :thumbsup:

How are the WRF parts better than the TTR parts? I assume the TTR parts are cheaper?:thumbsup:

I will take pics of the parts and the finished product as soon as all the stuff arrives. I got the blue backings, and liked the fact that they have a rotating sleeve.

Picked up the WR perch parts today and mounted the Zeta mirror mount, and Zeta WR clutch lever. I forgot to get the lever mounting bolt to the perch, which has a spacer biult in. The WRR bolt is not compatible. I had to trim the rubber boot to fit the lever. I know it will mount without a hitch. Here are the pictures

levers2.jpg

levers3.jpg

levers.jpg

Oh here is a picture with the brake side rotating clampbrake.jpg

I wonder whether you guys have noticed.... this guy has got the aftermarket shifter lever! :thumbsup::worthy::busted:

p1000354xk2.jpg

That will be the guy to ask... :blah:

Well, I asked him and he said it was a Sunline for a YZ250F. $29 at Dennis Kirk. Dennis Kirk Part #: 573623 Manufacturer Part #: 2501023. He also said it fits pretty well. Hopefully he will post a couple closer up pics that show the fit. Sounds promising to me so far!

Props to sbaumann for snapping a few pics of a Sunline YZ250F lever installed on his WR250R.

P1000355.jpg

P1000356.jpg

P1000357.jpg

That looks like a well crafted MX shifter. How close is the shifter from the side cover. I can almost see some rubbing in the picture. I need some clearance for my boots to upshift. I noticed that MSR has a nice shifter, also, in unfinished alloy. I have never had a whole lot of luck trying to bend these light alloy parts to make them fit for me.

Well the pinheads at my dealership ordered the wrong bolt for the perch. I even had the parts fish up for the 2007 WR250F and he ordered the R/X bolt. That is what I get for ordering through the phone. So, it will be next week before I get the bolt in to attach the new clamp.

I bought a Sunline shifter for a YZ250F to see the fit in person. Fits well, but is about 1/4" closer to the case than the stock lever. I am curious to see how this lever performs while doing some hard trail riding. I will be riding next weekend and will post a report.

Also, the IMS foot pegs are awesome. I rode last weekend in some very tough (steep, rooty, rocky, muddy, etc.) technical trails and had much better grip and stability.

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg