cori and karen and stacy

Posted a few shots of me and the son at the track on sun, in the kawi twostroke site, for your amusement, hold all laughter please, I am old and my ego is easily bruised, as you well know lol

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684881 (for those who don't want to go hunting for the link...)

SWEET! So that hybrid of yours... where does it excel (or maybe where do you like riding it best is the better question)? Is it equally happy on track and trail, or do you find it lacking in some ways on one or the other?

There is much to be said about hybrids... taking what you like about two or more bikes and magically melding them together...

I'm still looking for the 'perfect' bike... (and maybe I'll just have to be more adventurous on my next build).

Posted a few shots of me and the son at the track on sun, in the kawi twostroke site, for your amusement, hold all laughter please, I am old and my ego is easily bruised, as you well know lol

Great pic's :thumbsup: Wish I could jump that high :worthy:

Might be a little gearing issue 1st for the track is useless, 2nd's a little to short, but it seems to be just as comfortable on the track as it is the trails the higher jump would span landings of about 80 feet, the one with the son on the 450 hes pushin over the 100 ft mark on his landings my bones are to old for that lol, but it manages to soak up pretty much everything with the twin chamber stuff, watched a guy on a stock yz 250 on a pretty choppy section lookied like he had no rear shock, lol never really felt it on the hybrid, but that may have been rider, I am very pleased with it, by the way we still got steve lol

I'm putting in my PO for one...go ahead and start the build process :worthy:

Maybe by the time its done I'll be able to ride again :thumbsup:

I'm putting in my PO for one...go ahead and start the build process :busted:

Maybe by the time its done I'll be able to ride again :worthy:

Yeah, and maybe you'll have that awesome job too! :blah:

I think I may look into going PP's route... then I'd still be able to be YamaMama... :thumbsup: