09's

When are the 2009s going to be hitting the showrooms???:thumbsup:

09's won't be here until late this year. since the 08's were delayed for so long suzuki is focusing on getting rid of all these right now, including giving the dealers $1000+ rebates to help move them off the showroom floors. also, all the new 08's still left are having their entire motor assemblies swapped out and updated with the 09's. if i were you i'd pick you up an 08 for cheap, save some cash, and not have to wait. i was in the same boat you were waiting for the 09's, until i found out about the sweet deal you can get on the 08's. so i picked me one up last weekend. plus, besides bold new graphics, the 08's (w/updated motor) are identical to the 09's....oh yeah, except for the $7500 list price you'll be trying to talk down the dealer down from on the 09.

That is a sweet deal. Got to make a few phone calls.

09's won't be here until late this year. since the 08's were delayed for so long suzuki is focusing on getting rid of all these right now, including giving the dealers $1000+ rebates to help move them off the showroom floors. also, all the new 08's still left are having their entire motor assemblies swapped out and updated with the 09's. if i were you i'd pick you up an 08 for cheap, save some cash, and not have to wait. i was in the same boat you were waiting for the 09's, until i found out about the sweet deal you can get on the 08's. so i picked me one up last weekend. plus, besides bold new graphics, the 08's (w/updated motor) are identical to the 09's....oh yeah, except for the $7500 list price you'll be trying to talk down the dealer down from on the 09.

I have called a few local dealers and they know nothing about a $1000 rebate. Either there is no rebate or all the dealers I talked to are lying to me.

How did you hear about this?

Thanks!

Todd

There is no rebate. Suzuki is putting the '08s w/'09 motors up for sale at a blowout price. I ordered mine for $5199.00 a little over a week ago. That is basically dealer cost. The '09s will be retailing at $7499.00 when they are released. If your dealer doesn't know about it, he is in the dark or doesn't care. Try another dealer. These bikes will go quick at this price.

wow im riding honda fo fiddys right now but if thats the case i might as well get a zuke at that price.

$5199.00 I bought mine from my local dealer. R&D Powersports. You can also check these guys out. http://www.troycitygarage.com/

There is no rebate. Suzuki is putting the '08s w/'09 motors up for sale at a blowout price. I ordered mine for $5199.00 a little over a week ago. That is basically dealer cost. The '09s will be retailing at $7499.00 when they are released. If your dealer doesn't know about it, he is in the dark or doesn't care. Try another dealer. These bikes will go quick at this price.

The dealer is reducing the price not Suzuki. I called 5 dealers and the best price I could get was $6600.

I talked to my local dealer today and he said Suzuki is giving them $1200 to move the 2008's. OTD around $6000.

I talked to my local dealer today and he said Suzuki is giving them $1200 to move the 2008's. OTD around $6000.

If the bikes are being reduced the dealers around me act like they know nothing about this. They figure they will move the bikes either way. But you mentioned $1200 and the other guy mentioned $1000?

Thanks!

Todd

I called mine just to check what the deal was and he did confirm that suzuki is giving dealer $$ to move them.If they dont have any then they prob wouldnt know and they do not have to give it up to the customer if they dont want to.My guess is your dealer was trying to keep that extra G to himself.

I called mine just to check what the deal was and he did confirm that suzuki is giving dealer $$ to move them.If they dont have any then they prob wouldnt know and they do not have to give it up to the customer if they dont want to.My guess is your dealer was trying to keep that extra G to himself.

They have one on the floor and the owner said there was no rebate or cash back to move the 08's. But like you said they may want to pocket the money.

Later!

Todd

A few weeks ago our local salesman told me that Suzuki was giving them around $1100 toward the RM-Z450 and a much smaller amount on some other bikes. He told me OTD maybe $6300-$6500, depending on the owners approval. Another shop I visited the salesman said there was no kickback-price reduction of any kind and I bought a DR-Z70 from them in December so I thought he would be honest with me while he`s telling me what a good customer I am and what a deal he would give me on the 450.:thumbsup:

I told my dealer and they had heard nothing, Then they called suzuki and told me that I can have one from Japan in about two weeks. the sale price was $5199.00 and should be here soon with the 09 motor installed. :thumbsup: You have to tell your dealer to call suzuki to get the deal.

I told you so.:thumbsup:

dealer around here still has a brand new 06 I am gonna look at today hopefully for cheap! i am gonna offer 3800 to start then go from there