Sign in to follow this  

Mileage-Taneum to Naches?

I went to Taneum for the first time sunday and an absolute blast! (thanks sharrison084 !) I'm not sure on all of the specifics, since I was just along for the ride this time, but I believe we were at the intersection of 1367 and 1363 (?) and noticed a signpost that pointed to Naches. I asked my guides how far it was, but neither had gone that way yet. Soooo, my question is, what is the mileage from Taneum to Naches and where does it end up at on the Naches side?

If you are riding in Little Naches, everything on the right side of road 19 is Taneum , everything on the left side is Little Naches. That is assuming you came off of Hwy 410.

If you were at 1367/1363 intersection then that is four corners. if you continue on 1363 up peaches ridge to 1388 manashtash ridge and turn rt ( 2-3 miles so far from four corners), then you will take the next left down 948 quartz mountain trail for 12 miles and that will end at crow creek on the naches side. so....at 4 corners you are around 15 miles from the naches base and trailhead.

http://threedouglass.com/images/taneum_web.jpg

Joe

Have done a quick trip from Taneum Jct to Little Naches and back in 2 hrs and 30 mins. I thought it was 48 miles RT.

Cool! Thanks for the info and map Joe. After looking at the map we did 1363 to 1366, 1207, and back to 1363. (about 45 miles) So it looks like there and back wouldn't be much different in the miles than what we did. (I never did have much more than an over the shoulder view of the map)