Sign in to follow this  

fast handguards?

i broke my clutch again (what a shocker) and im tired of it. i decided to resort to handguards. my bike is a 2004 yz250f and i have renthal twinwalls on it. what are the best handguards i can get to protect my levers?(i dont care about hands) o yeah, under $40 would be nice too. and i need to know your opinions fast, because i need to put my order in tonight.👍

thanks

i broke my clutch again (what a shocker) and im tired of it. i decided to resort to handguards. my bike is a 2004 yz250f and i have renthal twinwalls on it. what are the best handguards i can get to protect my levers?(i dont care about hands) o yeah, under $40 would be nice too. and i need to know your opinions fast, because i need to put my order in tonight.👍

thanks

Why not just buy refurbished asvs off their ebay site, 35 smackers for a f3 pro model clutch.

I say ASVs, I know its not what your looking for, but to protect levers you would need bark busters. And those bark busters also can double as bone busters if your arm gets between that and your bar. Don't laugh, it happened to me. So unless you are riding tight woods where you are bouncing off trees and need to protect your hands go with foldaway levers.