Looking for some new gear

I'm looking for some new gear (Pants,Jerseys,Gloves) that are cheap, yet reliable and comfortable. Any Suggestions? I'm interested in this combo package I saw: http://www.btosports.com/p/MSR08COMBO5 <--and wondered if anyone had any opinions on this set. Also, does anyone have any opinions on the Thor Quadrant boots?

Thanks!

I have fly racing gear that has held up great for 2 years.shift gloves have done good for me also.as for the Quadrants:excuseme: friend has a pair and the buckles keep breaking like sometimes 2 buckles a ride:confused:

Well your in luck because this is the time of the year when the clothing companies bring out new stuff for '09. You can get some good deals on '08 and earlier stuff. I just got some closeout '08 O'Neal Hardware gear from Extreme Supply, and a pair of 09' Gearne SG10's. I had to match the pants jersey up with gloves from Bob's cycle. Finally Dennis Kirk had a pretty good selection in their Outlet section.

+1 for the Thor Phase gear.

and as far as the quadrants go, I've had mine for 2.5 years now. Soles are a bit roughed up, I've broke only 2 buckles, the same on each boot. For the money I'd buy them again, However im going to save up for sg10's. ?