Sign in to follow this  

Good Aerobic Exercises?

So a buddy of mine decided that he didn't like my ankle and its normal functions and decided to (after an unhealthy amount of alcoholic beverages) trip and fall on my ankle.

broken bones & ligament damage. I am finally getting to where I can walk around with 1 crutch. I am in a cast.

What are some good heart pumping type things I can do. I HAVE to keep doing cardio, but I am running out of ideas.

A good upper body workout without too much pause in between reps will keep your heart rate up. So you will get your cardio and gain muscle strength. A good way to do this is to do a little less weight and more reps to keep your heart rate up. Oh and where in WA are you? I just moved to Granite Falls I use to live in Everett.

Brian

Sounds weird but they have an arm bicycle...whatever they call it. It does give you a decent cardio workout. I used it some during rehab. Give it a good 5 minute warm-up to bring your heart rate up then go 20 minutes. 5 minutes forward, 5 back, 5 forward, 5 back...brief cool down.