Sign in to follow this  

Hare Scrambles

I was wanting to find out how I can get started racing in Hare Scrambles for fun. I'm new to racing and was not sure how to get started and what your skill level has to be. I know I would be in a "C" class level but was not sure if that's for all skill types. I'm a fairly new rider "2 years". Like I said I just want to do it for some fun competition. I'm not looking to become a pro. Thanks!

ND

Pretty much just show up to an event near you, bring all the things that you'd take on a normal ride (tool box, gas, protective equipment etc). Tell the person at sign up what bike you'll be riding and that it's your first race, and they'll let you know which class you should ride. Whatever the event is that you choose to go to will likely be sanctioned by some organization, check out their website to see if they have rules like sound limits or whatever. Have fun and don't worry what the other guys are doing during the race, just stay cool and have a good time.

Check out the California forum for upcoming events in your area, or use your favorite search engine to look for local races.

Cali Forum:

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120