Sign in to follow this  

NY enduro last week - HD & hcam videos

This was my 1st at this event and the club put on one tough enduro this week! A short grass transfer section lead us into the 1st trail section filled with slippery rooty muddy sections that would repeat all day, only to be broken up by dry creek beds filled with slippery rocks and a few hill climbs for good measure. When (if) you finished this Enduro you really felt like you've accomplished something. Monday was definitely a curl up on the couch day.

Couple hcam clips in here as well - The last clip came near the end of the event - about 70 ground miles in I think. I was so wiped out by then it took everything I had to get up the snotty hill. I made it but had to stop and take a breather before going on...

Hi-Def enduro video from NY

enjoy

-d

Man thats a great video! Those trails look so sweet! Weather and all i bet that was a great ride... Thanks for sharing that with us!

I dunno about 'sweet' trail - man I dropped almost 3 hours in that race! It was tough.

Q about video playback - I'm rendering these videos in 3 qualities now 'cause some guys were having trouble with the big screen HD 'stuttering' on playback. Is anyone using the Medium & Low quality setting? It's a lot more time involved, but if it helps I'll keep cranking them out.

-d

I rode that ride last year and had a blast, but this year we had to attend a wedding. It looks like you had great weather and great soil conditions.