Sign in to follow this  

Changing to Green

Hey I have a 2008 Honda CRF 250R but am thinking of changing to the 2009 250F. How have the 2008's been? any major problems?

The Honda has had clutch problems but (so far) has been ok, only done 35 hours so far.

The 09 is a new bike. basicly everything but a few things have been redone from the ground up. To ask this question about the 09 isn't awnserable yet.

Now as far as the 06-08 bikes I say they are pretty darn awsome. However in reality all of the 08 250fs are about the same.

Hopefully you will love your 09. I will stick with my 07 for another year atleast

no duh there arn't any problem u have only put 3-4 hours on IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u gotta include this information if your gonna tell someone go ahead buy $7,000 motorcycle

no duh there arn't any problem u have only put 3-4 hours on IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u gotta include this information if your gonna tell someone go ahead buy $7,000 motorcycle

Well I got 60 hours on my bike and no problems. Valves in perfect spec, no bog, and the only thing I changed was the piston at 50 hours. My 08 has been amazing. Hope this helps, and if you decide to go with kawi or stay with honda, you will be happy either way. They are both great bikes.

Well I got 60 hours on my bike and no problems. Valves in perfect spec, no bog, and the only thing I changed was the piston at 50 hours. My 08 has been amazing. Hope this helps, and if you decide to go with kawi or stay with honda, you will be happy either way. They are both great bikes.

+1, Ive had an identical expierence except I did a piston at 60 hrs and Im at about 65 hrs right now. Its been the best bike Ive ever owned. After riding my friends bikes (other 250fs and 450s) its the one I want to be on at the end of the day...but after riding my friends 08 kx450f I'm confused, feels just like my 250f but with loads more power yet its still smooth and easy to ride...There both sick bikes...the easy decision is...KXF!!!