Sign in to follow this  

TOP GUN at Washougal this weekend

Whos going ???? Looks like over 600 riders already signed up. There are 30 riders signed up in my 40+ c/d class. Weather looks great 75-80deg. should be fun......

I was their last weekend and the dirt to mud ratio was pretty good. There were a few spots that the rain made puddles so they did as good as they could to clear it out and had not soupy mud, but the ruts were really deep and me no likey the ruts.

Whos going ???? Looks like over 600 riders already signed up. There are 30 riders signed up in my 40+ c/d class. Weather looks great 75-80deg. should be fun......

600 riders, wow the rider count is way down, I did the Top Gun a few times, and there was like 1400+ riders 👍

I got suckered into going again this year I think I'm in 30 + novice or something like that.

I'll be there +30 C/D and +40 C/D #061, most likely on the ground

anyone got a link to the race?

Go to the Devol website, Ted is the race promoter

Top gun is a Dealer Team challange...also there not allowing quads this year ,I think,so I don't know if that has something to do with the turnout

http://www.pacificracingmx.com/topgun/topgun08raceinfo.html actually I was counting every one on a page.Some guys do 2 -3 classes.So based on that it works out to more like 432. Man i cant believe 1400??????? Were did all the riders go???

It has been a couple of years ago, maybe time has taking out few brain cells. I remember them talking on the PA about the rider count. It was a bigger number, we had good bench racing debate, between the Top Gun number vs. the amateur days number, which that year was 2200+ ( this year only 1400) Hey maybe thats where that number came from 👍

Looks like last year there was 1100+ entries, With most riders riding 2 or more classes, Maybe 400 riders?

Well that was fun!!!!!!there were over 930 riders according to the announcment on the p.a. Got a bit muddy but the 1st 2 days were awsome.If anybody was wondering .Motosport Won again this year. Great track layout.Ted devol really does up the track nice.He put a lip about 30ft down from the top of horsepower hill.That was fun!!!!!!!!!!!

i couoldnt believe how currier KILLED the 250 int class even in the mud moto monday he jumped out of the gate w hat looked like 2 bike lengths ahead of the rest of the field before they even left the starting line 👍

No quads this year, too bad .. loved the pro class and wanted to be a part of the "Goon ride" again. Hopfully #s pic up with just bikes next year.

i couoldnt believe how currier KILLED the 250 int class even in the mud moto monday he jumped out of the gate w hat looked like 2 bike lengths ahead of the rest of the field before they even left the starting line 👍

Somebody said that kid is only like 14 or 15 years old.......Man thats un believable

top gun was fun cept for it reminded me of how little ridding I've done lately and how very little racing i've actually done. I felt like I rode my ass off only to get 23rd place in 30+ C moto's I can only blame myself I ran as high as 15th at one point on saturday but sorta faded and only 4 lap motos too.