Sign in to follow this  

06 RM250 jetting

👍 as of now my bike is set at all stock settings jets air screw ect.....and i'm putting a pro circuit platinum 2 pipe on and want to know what to do on the jet settings. please and thank you for the help:confused:

from 0 to 1500 ft im running a stock pilot(48) a 170 main and the stock needle on the 2nd notch from the top. plug burns a nice golden brown with the PC platinum pipe and 304 silencer.

👍 as of now my bike is set at all stock settings jets air screw ect.....and i'm putting a pro circuit platinum 2 pipe on and want to know what to do on the jet settings. please and thank you for the help:confused:

I’m not sure about the temperature that you were trying to target? So I built a chart that will cover the 2005-08 RM250. I used a 168 main, stock NECJ needle with the clip in the 3rd clip position from the top, and a 48 pilot for 70 degrees and 0’ elevation. I would also recommend that you replace the stock #45 power jet with a #48. Start with you airscrew at 1-1/2 out from fully seated and you will be within 3/8 of a turn + or – from the ideal setting. All you need to do is find the temp and elevation combo for your current riding conditions and adjust your main, clip position, and pilot jet accordingly. I hope this helps you out.

2005-08RM250Jetting.jpg

Should I assume that this is correct for the 2004 RM250 as well? I think that they were nearly identical engines and carbs in 2004 as well. Please let me know.

Did you mean NECJ instead of "NEJC" as the needle? I cannot find a NEJC needle listed anywhere. Please let me know.