2nd attempt at family pix..........

Your one daughter must be getting a good education on how to be TOUGH with four brothers! Ha ha!

So, if you want to post ONE pic...click on the the little formating icon on top of the posting box(?). It's yellow with a little mountain on it. Another little box will open and paste the pic link (IMG Code) in photobucket in the box. Sorry, this is sounding a bit confusing!

If the box doesn't pop up, your pop up blocker is well, blocking it. So right click on the blocked message and a drop down box will show up. Left click on Temp Allow Scripted Windows.

You linked the whole album...

Make sure you select the whole URL before you copy and paste.

Great shots, cute family!

Thanks YM....... I actually meant to link the whole album (7 pictures), but did that make it more difficult to view? ?

Sorry, like I said, I still have a lot to learn about this computer stuff. :worthy:

Your one daughter must be getting a good education on how to be TOUGH with four brothers! Ha ha!

So, if you want to post ONE pic...click on the the little formating icon on top of the posting box(?). It's yellow with a little mountain on it. Another little box will open and paste the pic link (IMG Code) in photobucket in the box. Sorry, this is sounding a bit confusing!

If the box doesn't pop up, your pop up blocker is well, blocking it. So right click on the blocked message and a drop down box will show up. Left click on Temp Allow Scripted Windows.

Ya, she's definitely tough. Sometimes I have to pull her off of them!! :worthy:

That was her first time riding and she did fantastic! Daddy made her go around in circles to practice for a couple hours, then up the big hill she went with no problems. Scared me do death watching her go down the hill, but she did ok. Wrecked a few times, but got right back up. She's gonna do just fine!

Thanks for the info ---I'll try to figure out what the heck you're taking about ? This may sound like a dumb question, but what would be the difference in posting one pic vs. album?

Don't everyone go balistic = it's just some cute photos showing off the kids. Looks like they practice safe riding - as they all have elements of gear in each photo. (except for the guy jumping the highest - he could use a jersey and some elbow pad, chest protector, etal)....

But the scariest thing is ---- 5 kids???!!! are you kidding me? And you have the sanity and time to ride??!!??!! More power to ya! The kids are beautiful and you are lucky to have them and be teaching them to ride! Yeah!!!!

http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq234/Fox-yWRider/

If this works, I'll send the spangler pix next ?

in photo bucket select all the images you want. then at the bottom click generate HTML codes. it will list the codes for message boards. If you click it it wil copy the codes. then paste directly into your post without clicking the insert image icon. it will post all the pics you selected at once:thumbsup:

Don't everyone go balistic = it's just some cute photos showing off the kids. Looks like they practice safe riding - as they all have elements of gear in each photo. (except for the guy jumping the highest - he could use a jersey and some elbow pad, chest protector, etal)....

But the scariest thing is ---- 5 kids???!!! are you kidding me? And you have the sanity and time to ride??!!??!! More power to ya! The kids are beautiful and you are lucky to have them and be teaching them to ride! Yeah!!!!

Yes they all wear gear. I would think most people on here could handle a couple of fun pix. ? I could see the upset if they were doing something dangerous without it, but really now....

And yes, having five kids is great! One reason is the response I get from people :busted: . They are so much fun, yes alot of work, but well worth it. And riding with them is such a good time. I get such a kick out of watching them learn new things. Besides, it was either stay home and clean the house while they all go out riding with daddy, or go with them. :worthy:

Plus, riding is such a great work out--beats the gym anyday!!

You might want to also password protect your album. That will still allow you to choose which pics can be linked to here, but prevent people from browsing albums and photos you didn't intend to share. Just a thought?

You might want to also password protect your album. That will still allow you to choose which pics can be linked to here, but prevent people from browsing albums and photos you didn't intend to share. Just a thought?

Uhhh.....why, which album did you see?? :worthy:

:busted::blah: JK

Actually I have a couple of different usernames/accounts so I will ONLY put pictures that I want to share on this one. I'll look into it anyway, tho.

Thanks for the advice ?