Sign in to follow this  

Whats up in Annapolis, MD?

Been going to the Landing alot, sometimes make our way up to breezewood. Still go up to Coca-Cola Dr., Bloody Pond is a no go from what I hear, anyone know anyone that has some property or possibly a track near Annapolis? Or if anyone just wants a riding buddy, let me know!

Hey im from Annapolis. Im getting back into riding recently. I was at the Landing on Saturday with my bro( who lives in Colorado now) We had fun on the new 125plus foot jump. Then went to Blue Diamond on Sunday and it was great.

There isn't anything to ride in the area of Annapolis really. There is a track in Davidsonville off sands road. But i can only go if i go with my buddy's who know the owner. It is private.

Been going to the Landing alot, sometimes make our way up to breezewood. Still go up to Coca-Cola Dr., Bloody Pond is a no go from what I hear, anyone know anyone that has some property or possibly a track near Annapolis? Or if anyone just wants a riding buddy, let me know!

There is also Seaford, its about an hour or so away from Annaplois but a fun track!

Yeah, I think i'll be heading down to blue diamond, cant imagine it being better than breezewood though. Oh, and hey, let me know if you can ever bring someone to that track off sans road! i'd like to check it out sometime.....I was @ breezewood on sunday too, that new catapult jump in the back where the two tabletops were scares me, i liked the tabletops better...

Ya i haven't been to Breezewood since last April. I really wanna go again in the fall. It was a blast when we went. The dirt sucked tho it was always dry, dusty and hard packed like a driveway. But the jumps on the pro track where fun. So is the whole thing changed now? I heard they re-did both tracks.

Blue Diamond is alot of fun. You won't find better dirt or track prep anywhere else including Budd's creek. It's alot diff from Breezewood. Also Seaford is very fun and great sand there.