Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Where did they go.....?????

Trey Canard and Grant Langston?? I haven't really kept up to date with MX this season, but i've watched a few races on speed (like southwick right now) and i've read the results on motorcycleusa.com. and i never see a mention of the Supercross lights champ and Motocross champ (respectively). what's going on?

Update on Trey Canard - Broken Leg at Washougal

7/28/2008

Trey's surgery lasted about two hours last night. He was done at midnight. The fracture was a very clean break, so a rod was inserted. He is expected to be released either tomorrow or the next day. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Kari Canard

(Trey’s Mother)

And Langston is still having issues with his eye and will most likey have to retire.

And Langston is still having issues with his eye and will most likey have to retire.

if this is true, and I have heard about this, then why would Stewart sign with L&M instead of signing directly with the Yamaha factory?

What is the real difference? Stewart will be a privileged privateer!

if this is true, and I have heard about this, then why would Stewart sign with L&M instead of signing directly with the Yamaha factory?

real difference is he'll have more freedom than on a factory team........and if hte rumors are true he'll have a piece of the ownership pie....

👍 I want to see him race 1 more clean season

L & M isnt signed on with yamaha this year

and stewart wants to do supercross only

that why he signed with a supercross only team like L&M

How do you know, wheres the proof ?

Stewart already clearly stated that he wants to come back and defend his outdoor title.

Where do you get your information from ?

Trey just had the surgery?

what took so long or was it on 7/28/2008

Yes he had surgery on 7/28

How was Trey doing before he broke his leg? did he get a number 1 plate as well for being supercross champ? or what number did he run?

what's up with grants eye? what happened to it?

real difference is he'll have more freedom than on a factory team........and if hte rumors are true he'll have a piece of the ownership pie....

Yeah, its almost the same kinda deal McGrath had with Chapparal Yamaha.

that why he signed with a supercross only team like L&M

Although L&M was in up in the air for a bit as to who the manufacturer would be, its a done deal now that Yamaha will be the bike. Even though L&M is a SX only team, it is still a factory Yamaha with different graphics. He will be in the L&M rig during SX and have his bike tansported in the Factory Yamaha rig for the Nationals.

How was Trey doing before he broke his leg? did he get a number 1 plate as well for being supercross champ? or what number did he run?

what's up with grants eye? what happened to it?

Trey has been running #48 this year. Although he did get to run the 1e at the Vegas SX.

GL had an issue with his retna from a crash this year that was getting worse. He has surgey to have it fixed and is was getting better but never cleared up his vison 100%. He began practicing at Glen Helen for the Nationals anyway and ended up have a pretty nasty crash that resulted with a broken collarbone and a concussion. To make matters worse, the concission made the eye issue worse. Eventhough is has been getting better, it has been happening very slow and not close to 100% back to normal. He will have to retire, but if his eye gets back to normal he will be able to return then.

I heard the eye problem was the result of a bad lasic surgery.

I remember reading it was genetic. If you look at his dad, his eyes are all F'ed up, and GL has always been a little crosseyed looking. It's probably a degenerative disease.