Sign in to follow this  

Aztec Open Beginner Night 9/3/08

Who's in again for this?

Softball season starts that night, but I am skipping the first game. I had way too much fun racing!!! CP you coming out again? For someone who is "slow" you sure did pretty good 👍

I know rangersgoalie said he'd probably come out.

I will likely make an appearance.👍 I MUST get some respectable pics or die tryin!😛

If I could just sack up & clear the jumps properly:eek: , ...and get good starts :D , I could potentially get within the top 5 or 10 of the class! A couple of those doubles scare the crap out of me...🤣

Going to the WORCS HS this weekend.🤣:doh:

If I get my yz426 back in good running condition (valves are shot, I think) perhaps I'll dedicate her to mx?:blah: I'd rather use my 4 stroke for mx I think.:busted: This won't happen for a while though...

BTW, my brakes are fixed on the SX & going back to silver/black plastics now.

Maybe I can round up another beginner entrant or two for the next mx.:worthy:

I will likely make an appearance.👍 I MUST get some respectable pics or die tryin!😛

If I could just sack up & clear the jumps properly:eek: , ...and get good starts :D , I could potentially get within the top 5 or 10 of the class! A couple of those doubles scare the crap out of me...🤣

Going to the WORCS HS this weekend.🤣:doh:

If I get my yz426 back in good running condition (valves are shot, I think) perhaps I'll dedicate her to mx?:blah: I'd rather use my 4 stroke for mx I think.:busted: This won't happen for a while though...

BTW, my brakes are fixed on the SX & going back to silver/black plastics now.

Maybe I can round up another beginner entrant or two for the next mx.:worthy:

You know there are a couple of sections that if I can clear (which I was getting close late in the race) I will finish a lot better. I feel confident now that I can do it, just got to hit it once and the rest is down hill.

I am sorry to say, I can't make it. I have to work till around 5 and won't be able to make it down in time.

But look on the bright side.

Now someone else can take DEAD LAST!

Dream Big.

earl

I am sorry to say, I can't make it. I have to work till around 5 and won't be able to make it down in time.

But look on the bright side.

Now someone else can take DEAD LAST!

Dream Big.

earl

hey i found out I'm at least 5 from last...so don't count me out!

What time is everyone showing up? I get out of class at metro at 2:30 should I just head down? haven't been to aztec in almost 2 years so i need to ride the track some before putting the hammer down - well i guess laying the bike down is a better term

What time is everyone showing up? I get out of class at metro at 2:30 should I just head down? haven't been to aztec in almost 2 years so i need to ride the track some before putting the hammer down - well i guess laying the bike down is a better term

You'll get a 20 minute practice before the race, other than that you can ride the south track, but its nothing like the north. I am going to be there around 3:30. Last time I was there at 2 and I think that caused me to have too much fatigue going into the 2nd moto.

I won't race with you guys, but I'll be there. I'd also be happy to pass along any tips on making the jumps. I don't jump in traffic unless it's someone that I know and trust, but I've done all the jumps out there. I'll be there around 3:45 or so, parking in the same area as before. If we can all park together, it might make it a bit easier to BS...

Does not appear to be open beginner either tonight. Race the open 30 if your 30 or older, its safer, its guy like you and I that have to work tomorrow. Whos doing the Winter Combat? I am doing that this year

Cyngus, Byron has decided to continue the WNR racing "as long as we have light and people keep showing up"

Jen's right, there's no open beginner tonight but I think the OP was talking about next week. Tonight's classes are Outlaw/Amateur, 30+ and Open Nervous.

metro is closed for the week for the DNC???

yup closed this week so they can have their party - kinda funny when they're all talk about education and higher ed. for all - but they'll close area colleges,

but next wed is the fist day back

yup closed this week so they can have their party - kinda funny when they're all talk about education and higher ed. for all - but they'll close area colleges,

but next wed is the fist day back

Well lets face it, 90% of the know it all lefties that attend metro and think their opinions actually matter would have skipped school anyway to partake in the protests and meaningless diatribe that is taking place downtown.

"

but I think the OP was talking about next week. .

Yep thats why it says 9/3/08 👍

Well lets face it, 90% of the know it all lefties that attend metro and think their opinions actually matter would have skipped school anyway to partake in the protests and meaningless diatribe that is taking place downtown.

yea, but if there was class I could have had fun - making fun of them all, and making some cry. It's a shame Colorado has this black eye - to far?

We still have everyone?? I am going to try and be out there again around 3:30 to get a few laps, work on my starts, and to walk the track a little. Can't wait, should be tons of fun again!