Sign in to follow this  

Evo 5 Graphics?

Hey jus wondering if the evo 5 graphics for the YZ250 come with tank graphics too because i was told they werent but the guy who told me has an 07YZ250F and the gas tanks are different and probably dont require tank graphics 👍 i dont mean the shrouds but the tank itself thanks

o and if anyone has any pics to what these look like on this bike that would be awesome

I don't see why they wouldn't. On the 4 stroke the tank is completely covered by the shrouds, that's why they don't have the tank graphics.

I have the evo 4 graphics and they came with the tank and shroud stickers. I would assume the evo 5 would be from the same template and also come with tank and shroud stickers.

I have them on my 07 yz250. Came with tank, shrouds, and air box graphics. Pics can be seen on Orange County Craig's list. Search flawless 07 yz250.

Since your only talkinn about decals and not trying to sell your bike, could you please post the link to that picture????? I hate searches!

Those graphics look good. I saw that FX is going to be doing the graphics for team Yamaha in the 09 season. maybe this means we can get official team graphics for our yz's.

The bike in the picture looks great. Far better than the catalogue picture of the kits.

I have now realized I spend way too much time thinking about graphics.....