Anyone ever dealt with danacreechracing.com?

Horrible customer service...........I am advising everyone to steer clear!

I purchased some Rox handle bar risers for my YFZ about 3 weeks ago which do not fit my YFZ. I simply want my money back. I've sent emails, and called and left 2 voicemails. In return, I have not gotten the first bit of contact.

Please spread the word! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Two emails, 2 calls with voicemails........and even a thread on their message board. No reply.

I've now contacted RoxSpeedFX to let them know about the mistake in their ad, and to see what they might be able to do to help fix this situation.

Not that this helps, but I never, ever do business with a company that does list a phone number and a address on the website. You may want to contact your credit card company and have the charges reversed.

I wish you the best of luck.

Can I ask why? MotoSport has their number and address on their site, number on the home page.

Can I ask why? MotoSport has their number and address on their site, number on the home page.

He meant doesn't. Typo I'm sure. Not only that, there's no published shipping or return policy. So technically there is no agreement. The dealer can make it up as they go.

Here's some additonal contact info, in case this is of value to you:

Creech, Dana

dana@danacreechracing.com

5064 WALNUT DR

EUREKA, CA 95503-6549

US

Phone: (707) 235-6546

Fax: (707) 443-7542

Technical Contact :

Brugh, Cody

cbrugh@cirkuit.net

1004 W. 900 N.

Lucerne, IN 46950

US

Phone: 317-607-0250

Fax: 801-858-5207

Ironically, I just had a similar problem. I ordered a pair of Rox risers on August 11 for a Labor Day trip and never heard back. I finally ordered them straight from the manufacturer and sent emails and left voicemails with Dana Creech to cancel my order and I have yet to hear back. I won't deal with them (him), again.

Ironically, I just had a similar problem. I ordered a pair of Rox risers on August 11 for a Labor Day trip and never heard back. I finally ordered them straight from the manufacturer and sent emails and left voicemails with Dana Creech to cancel my order and I have yet to hear back. I won't deal with them (him), again.

I hate to hear other people having problems with them also. Help spread the word! Here all along I thought I was helping the 'smaller guy' by purchasing from his online parts store.

Here is an update......I decided to contact RoxSpeedFX about my concerns with the product I received, as well as my experience with one of their wholesellers, www.danacreechracing.com. I sent the email out Saturday night, knowing it would be Monday before I could hope for an email. I was pleasantly greeted with a return email when I got home from work Monday. Ryan, from RoxSpeedFX, had asked for a phone number so he could share some information with me. I was on the way out the door, not 10 minutes after getting home from work, so I decided to call him with the number he provided.

When I called, the phone rang 4-5 times and I was about to hang up. Ryan was on the way out the door to go home, when he stopped to answer the phone. I was on the phone with Ryan for 10-15 minutes. We talked about my troubles with DCR, and he informed me that there are several cases with the same situation pending right now with those guys. Ryan also told me it took DCR 4 days to process my order, which explains why it took a week and a half to get my risers. To top that off, DCR's site only lists 1 part for the risers. The part I ordered is actually for 04-06 year model YFZ's. The '07 and up YFZ use a different part number, which if you look at RoxSpeedFX's site.....you can clearly see. My confusion was solely on behalf of DCR's website, which obviously didn't include years and fitment.

Ryan made me an offer over the phone to help correct the situation......which included me paying for the difference of the correct risers. I did think this was great for RoxSpeedFX to offer me this, since the situation was the fault of DCR's improperly labelled ordering information, and for DCR's extreme lack of customer service. I told Ryan that I felt that DCR should be responsible for paying this difference in price. The unfortunate side is that even Ryan has attempted to communicate with anyone at DCR, and wasn't able to get anyone as of yet. He wanted to check on a few things with his boss, so he told me he would call me back when he had more info. In a matter of 2-3 minutes, Ryan called me back to tell me that his boss was going to eat the difference in price.....and they were shipping the correct risers to me the next day! I was obviously very happy to hear this. I told Ryan I would ship the risers I received from DCR back directly to them.....no worries about the cost.

Needless to say, I am extremely satisfied with RoxSpeedFX. I haven't even gotten the risers yet, but the prompt and easy communication.......and the fact that they stand behind their customers 100% is enough for me to appreciate this company. I can only say the opposite for Dana Creech Racing. While I hope nothing serious is going on that has affected their business.......I do hope that things get resolved there quickly, since I am sure I am not the only one who has gone through this in the past 3 weeks.

RoxSpeedFX :worthy::busted::blah:

Dana Creech Racing ?:D:doh:

• 1 month later...

TTT folks. Please keep passing the word, steer clear from purchasing from Dana Creech Racing! I am speaking from experience, and have found several others in the same position as me.

Even a big 'fan' of Dana's, who posts on his own websites forum.....has said she has talked to the family and even to Dana.......and that business is well. :huh

http://www.danacreechracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=764

Oh, I forgot to mention, your kicker check is in the mail... :ride: and crew take how they perform personally. They're a great crew. :D

Bryan, for a check, I'll lie for ya too! :ride: :ride: :worthy::ride:

TT store is first class service. :ride:

Tell Melissa, our indoor winter season is about to start, so get ready to hear from us more often. Our idle time is about done. (well, dont idle too long, we spent it at practice)

• 2 months later...

Hell, i don't go anywhere but TT unless i have to, and that doesn't happen often. My ONLY complaint is how you have to manually click though the catalogs, and there are old part numbers in there for apparel. Heck, the other day my dad's friend was looking for a place to get boots, and of course i instantly suggested TT. THIS PLACE ROCKS!