Sign in to follow this  

MSRP for 2008 Husky TE's

Can anyone point me to a source for MSRP on the 2008 model line of TE's. I am going to check on an 08 TE 450 at a local dealership and I want to be armed with some info before I go in. I have looked on the U.S. Husqvarna websites but they don't appear to have the MSRP's listed for the particular bikes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. I checked it out and the MSRP on the TE 450 is $7,698 according to the site. 👍

Huh... my dealer had the 610 listed as msrp of 7398, and sold it for less... i can't imagine the 450 is more expensive.

Huh... my dealer had the 610 listed as msrp of 7398, and sold it for less... i can't imagine the 450 is more expensive.

The 610's do not have as high level of components from the forks, to the shock to a frame that's been used for a while. There's more innovation and trick bits on the 450/510's, thus the 610 is slightly less money.

Check with your Husqvarna dealer... but Husqvarna is going to be offering some really great financing on the remainder of their 08s.

What models are available?... Check with your dealer!

Just Saying

HuskyRips

The 610's do not have as high level of components from the forks, to the shock to a frame that's been used for a while. There's more innovation and trick bits on the 450/510's, thus the 610 is slightly less money.

AND if I may add, some of the guys on here said that a 510 (or 450) would make for a better offroad ride than a 610 which is more road worthy!

Is this still the case?

The reason why the 610 is less is probably because It is a dual-sport bike, where the 450 is an off-road enduro bike.