Sign in to follow this  

Octhumpers.com

come check us out, also you can add us at

http://www.myspace.com/octhumpers

ps. still working on the site, nothing special at the moment but a great place to meet local riders 👍

Love the vids. Put in a Friend request. Add me Dammit!!!! Derry

huge change in the site after 8hrs of work... still going check it out !

also you must be using firefox! IE sucks anyways

Just my humble opinion but your site was way better the way you had it before. The way it looks now it's very difficult to read a lot of the links and it takes forever to load 👍

Site is finished for now :worthy:

hmm, ive tested the site on 7 different computers, do you have a fast internet connection? and as for the colors and difficulty to read the links... maybe you checked it when i was still working on it? or the only links i see hard to read if any are the legends which are not links and dont really matter anyways but ill wait for more feed back on it, thanks for your input 👍

Love the vids. Put in a Friend request. Add me Dammit!!!! Derry

added you on myspace.

hmm, ive tested the site on 7 different computers, do you have a fast internet connection? and as for the colors and difficulty to read the links... maybe you checked it when i was still working on it? or the only links i see hard to read if any are the legends which are not links and dont really matter anyways but ill wait for more feed back on it, thanks for your input 👍

added you on myspace, and signed up on the site.