Steel City 2008 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

it seemed like a big hit this year

I think everyone wants to do it for SX too. For SX I think top 5 is good. Would you want to do top 5 in both the SX and SX lites? or just the main guys?

I am thinking top 5 for the Big boys and just the winner of the lites class

and I wish I was as hot as my avatar

Heavy

7 Stewart

29 Short

15 Ferry

Light

1 RV

28 Dungey

123 Metcalf

That would be FUN. I think the podium in each class will be quite a challenge

We know who is going to win the 450's but second & third will be up in the air.

it seemed like a big hit this year

I think everyone wants to do it for SX too. For SX I think top 5 is good. Would you want to do top 5 in both the SX and SX lites? or just the main guys?

I am thinking top 5 for the Big boys and just the winner of the lites class

and I wish I was as hot as my avatar

I'd be down for top 5 both classes.?

Hey RandoShadow, I want to thank you for putting together the MX spread sheet this year, it's been a blast with everyone. Thanks:thumbsup:

I feel the same way, thanks man. If you want any help calculating peoples points I will. I did it anyway the last couple weeks, to know if I was winning(im competitive, even with stuff like this) and by how much(i did like the top 10), so I could do it for you and e-mail or pm half of them if you'd like.

I think we should keep it the same top 3 or if we decide to change: I think we should do something like 1,2,3,5,10(whatever numbers, maybe randomly select them). That would be a lot more challenging. Lets face it we know who the good guys are, I think we should have to do something different to mix it up. But its your call, top 5 is fine, but every season it seems like after the first couple rounds the same guys typically finish around the same position, which makes it a lot easier.