Sign in to follow this  

8" Baja Designs racelight pics

Here are some pics from my recent baja designs light installation. It is the 100w. light, although i don't have any pictures of it at night yet. It's installed on my dual-sport klx300. there is another picture of the little gps/key mount that i made from a scrap of aluminum at work. I turned out pretty nice and gave me a use for my ancient black and white gps.

DSCN2048.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2049.jpg

DSCN2063.jpg

Thats seems to be a nice setup you have there. I really like the mount you mad for your gps and key.

I have three of these same 8" lights on my truck and i have covers on them. Baja designs makes a clear cover that as far as i can tell is tough as nails. I keep them covered all the time, so they are somewhat legal on the street, but when i want to use them, i don't have to get out and take any covers off. the covers fit really nice also, so you cant even tell they are on there. I am planning on getting one for this bike also, in the next little while. I have another bike i ride off road, so this one shouldn't see too much flying debris in the mean time, i hope, lol.