Sign in to follow this  

Big Nasty Hillclimb

The Big Nasty Hillclimb is coming up soon, September 12-14 in Payette, ID.

Hot Pipes Magazine is trying to put together a women's team to compete in the amateur Women's class on Friday night.

Anyone interested in joining us?👍

You can sign up through the day of the event though you have to pay a late entry fee. The website is www.bignastyhillclimb.com for more information. If you want to join the Hot Pipes team I will furnish you with a jersey and I need to order them next week, so let me know!

Hope to see you there

Well... it is the Hot Pipes team and you are the first member so I think WE are nutz.....please remove the spear from your bike first!!

I've always wanted to see that race since I saw my first Widowmaker in Utah 20 years ago. Hillclimb is one of the best spectator sports ever.

Tresa may not know it, but I'm planning on being there to support the hot pipes team. I'll wear my best pit-tootsie outfit. I heard it was pretty entertaining last year. This year it coincides with an Idaho Trail Machine Association meeting at which I am representing our club, so I can't go camping and riding in the mountains anyway. Should still be able to get in a day ride on sunday or sumtin tho.

Well... it is the Hot Pipes team and you are the first member so I think WE are nutz.....please remove the spear from your bike first!!

Look what I did to the KTM just in the mountains ... trying to get up a steep NASTY hill ... I'll break my neck and my bike. 👍

Or might just flip your bike 40 feet in the air and get a little dirty sliding down hill a bit! At least you dont have to worry about anything spearing ya.

Wow! There is a lot going on at this event! The venue is full of exciting things for everyone - live bands, carnival, kid jumpers, camping... It's been years and years since I went last so changed a lot. Seems like it'd definitely be fun just go and hang out!

I noticed there were only 4 girls (of which 3 finished) last year. April Zaztro won by like 74 feet! That girl can ride the track well! Didnt know she was into hill climbing either!

That sounds like a great time. Maybe the Spokaloo TTettes should move the date for out McCall visit up a bit!

The old 5hunny would love that hill, I don't think this rider would though. I'm ascared of heights! 👍

so "jerseys"--do you guys sell Hot Pipes Mag/Team jerseys? (ha, to just anybody?)

We could make you a special jersey that says morale support team member...

We could make you a special jersey that says morale support team member...

👍 if I jump up and down the jersey would get a lot of attention too... I'd be SPECIAL just like NUN! :worthy:

DO you guys have a page on your website for bike events/races you'll be attending(and promoting Hot Pipes) the next year? Well, DUH! I just went to look

http://www.hotpipesmag.com/Upcoming_Events.html

You're going to freakin GREECE for the ISDE:worthy:

Gosh, what a dream job!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see pix of the hill

We would love to have the "Spokaloo TTettes" hanging out and having some fun. The amateur hill isn't that bad...come on girls... Everyone wants a jersery....right?

The Pro's do the "Big Nasty Hill Climb", The regular every day people and the women do the "Small Gentle Hill Climb." So come on out and have a good time.

In all reality unless you have a 1500cc supercharged Harley that is 10 feet long you are probably not going to get enough speed going up the hill to get hurt at all. PROBABLY anyways, anything is possible but not likely.

I love watching the Hill climb events! And that is the Big Daddy of em huh? I ALMOST did it at Carnegie, but I had to work the event. The amateur hill didnt look too gnarly at Carnegie, I figured if I ever did it I would just pin it and pray.

Climbs can be so deceiving and there is no turning back!

Aw man, I'm thinking this reallly sounds fun BUT I talked to EM and she can't make it no way, no how that weekend.

It's doubtful for me too after checking out the calendar but I'll talk to the old man & the Kid, maybe, just maybe we can join you down there.

The Pro's do the "Big Nasty Hill Climb", The regular every day people and the women do the "Small Gentle Hill Climb." So come on out and have a good time.

In all reality unless you have a 1500cc supercharged Harley that is 10 feet long you are probably not going to get enough speed going up the hill to get hurt at all. PROBABLY anyways, anything is possible but not likely.

The "little" hill has never been climbed on a stock swing arm bike....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XtEZLZABHoA