dumped a German for an Italian

Until Yesterday I was Rolling a 2006 KTM 525 Exc and today a 08 510 TE and this is day 1. I already bought a used Motard setup that will be here thursday, I have not had this much anticipation in a looonng time.

IMG00001.jpg

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00003.jpg

I am so happy, I already bought brighter bulbs, heated hand grips (I actually do ride in the snow here), and some header heat wrap to save my airbox and of course the power up kit. All Ideas from this great forum.

thanks Guys, I am proud to be official.

Eldgen.

And Yes that is my fat head in the last picture.?:worthy::busted:

Husqvarna used to make nearly everything when they were a conglomerate in the early 1900's, thus the gun-sight logo as they made machine guns.

So does the Italian smell sweeter than the German?

Save the crate and make a wall hanging out of it....or mount your giant TV in it.

you know I don't know if she smells sweat or not yet, she is being put together today and I will go pick her up tonight. I have a special date planned, you know the usual, DeSmoging her, get rid of all of the blinkers and tail assembly and put her on a diet of powerup and less junk. I know her girlfriends hate me...

:busted: Nothing wrong with Italian/German relationships. I am half Sicilian, quarter German eighth English, sixteenth French and Scott. I married a 100% German gal, just like my Grandfather. (Fathers side) So, as you can see, like me, more of one than the other in our children. I don’t know what you would call it. We are both stubborn and want it our way. :worthy:

Anyway nice bike, have tons of fun on her. My wife is jealous of my Italian girl friend. ?

:busted: Nothing wrong with Italian/German relationships. I am half Sicilian, quarter German eighth English, sixteenth French and Scott. I married a 100% German gal, just like my Grandfather. (Fathers side) So, as you can see, like me, more of one than the other in our children. I don’t know what you would call it. We are both stubborn and want it our way. :worthy:

Anyway nice bike, have tons of fun on her. My wife is jealous of my Italian girl friend. ?

Ok that answers, reason for not going if had more American and dropped the French you'd be in Baja this week end. Later George

Your g/f is hot!

and KTM is Austrian, and Husky is now German.

No KTM is now owned by an Indian company!

Frames are manufactured in China and very soon all the dirt bikes will be assembled in India to bring the prices back in line.

The only bikes manufactured in Austria will be the higher end street bikes.

Just Saying.

HuskyRips:confused:

Definitely a sweet bike. I'm actually thinking of getting the TE450 myself. I want to keep the dirt setup though so I can have a street legal dirt beast.

Can any of you guys tell me about maint intervals or valve adjustments on these things?

I've heard they are different than those of the big 4 mfg bikes.

Definitely a sweet bike. I'm actually thinking of getting the TE450 myself. I want to keep the dirt setup though so I can have a street legal dirt beast.

Can any of you guys tell me about maint intervals or valve adjustments on these things?

I've heard they are different than those of the big 4 mfg bikes.

Don't worry about them. They are like all high end bikes, they run great and need intermittent checks. Get one, you will not regret it.