Sign in to follow this  

NJORVP Inc.

Hey guys guess what great news! NJORVP is closing on the 31st.

isn't that just great and now there building a new track in Monroe which is more urban and going to be probably even more crowded the NJORVP! isn't it just awesome living in jersey guys! with our 3 overcrowded tracks. Do the people that are closing NJORVP know that as soon as that closes people are going to ride in the pines! But i better get a 94db pipe rather that my 600$ white brothers because i don't want to disturb the humming birds now do i...👍:worthy::busted:

Ya, just yesterday instead of heading down to Chats we rode in the yard. My neighboor must have called the Twp. because the twp. inspector came and sat on the street for 20 minutes, writing a report of some sort... didnt bother to talk to us and we were right there in sight,, maybe I wont recieve a letter. To bad we were practicing kicking the time so he didnt witness us riding, I wanted to talk to him.

We did manage to get back to riding towards the end of the day. Hope his dogs didnt go nuts, I could here them barking crazy when I was clearing woods for new paths by the property lines. 👍

I'm riding there every chance I get. Going this Saturday and Sunday. After that... well I ain't quitting riding 👍

i ride in my yard too now ant nowhere else to ride and with my neighbors the second i start up a lawn mover cops are by my house...

i rode in the pines on saturday... it was packkkkkked... if they wanted order in anyway they would have had to come with trailers and paddy wagons!! as i was leaving sunday afternoon there where guys headed in with a bobcat on the trailer to build some hits.... looks like its going to be an exciting upcoming weekend.. with chats closing more people around to help build things up!! Pshhh im going nowhere near millstone.... id rather spend time in the woods teachin the little ones how to run 👍