Sign in to follow this  

phathead cylinder heads for 144sx

They only have them for 07 125sx which I know has the same head as the 144,my question is what what size compression dome should I get. They have stock 8.8cc,and 8.1cc and then much higher compression ones. I plan on running the 8.1cc and mix in one gallon of race fuel with every 4 gallons. heres the info.

This Phathead set fits KTM SX125 2002-07. Phathead sets are CNC machined from 6160 Billet Aluminum. They feature interchangeable domes (combustion chambers) with different compression ratios. Phathead sets include a Phathead body, your choice of two domes, o-rings, all necessary hardware and installation instructions. The standard two domes for this set are the T11 (8.8cc) the dome closest to stock, and one step higher compression T12 (8.1cc). The higher compression domes available are the T13 (7.5cc), T14 (6.7cc) and T15 (5.8cc) domes. When selecting domes, the smaller the cc the higher the compression. To order a Phathead set choose the color of head body with the drop down menu below. Enter the 2 dome sizes you want with the set. By entering no dome selection defaults to the standard set of domes. WARNING. When using the higher compression domes you must run high octane fuel. Running low octane fuel in a high compression engine could cause serious engine damage. Experienced motor builders, to view a list of additional dome options available for this head set go to the T1 series domes category

$179.00

Color Billet Aluminum Blue Anodized Black Anodized Gold Anodized Red Anodized

First Dome Choice

Second Dome Choice

Qty:

Phathead Racing powered by StoreFront ecommerce solutions

First question, do you race AMA sanctioned races?

If your answer is yes, don't buy one. Aftermarket heads are illegal.

I bought one for my YZ125 last year but wasn't able to use it due to Pro Circuit decking my cylinder, so I can't comment on how they work, but a very reputable engine builder informed me to shy away from them for various reasons. He posted them on Motodrive a while back, but that's long gone.