Sign in to follow this  

my cable modem is dead at home.....

i will only be only line periodically 6am to 6pm till its fixed.

this hopefully will occur sometime tommorow.

thanks!

Hopefully this can be the first step in the twelve step program for some.........👍

Thanks for the warning that you will only be at our beck and call twelve hours today and not the usual 18 to 20 :busted:

Maybe you can enjoy your "night off" tonight and take the Mrs. out to dinner :worthy:

Just unplug it and throw it out the window...

Or maybe some low grade explosives are in order:devil:

so you won't answer my 15 private messages then?........

geez.....thanks alot......

now i really won't know what oil to buy.

👍

Sorry to hear that. If your into high speed connection if you can try to get verizon fios if it's around you, I think At&t has a package for the west. I get 50megs a second for $90 a month and if I want $50 a month for 20 megs a second. You have your own node and speed never changes it's locked in. The slower speed package (20meg) is a solid 2xfaster than the best home cable service offered in the United States and no reliability issues. The cable comericals beat on it so hard because they know they can't compete.

its a comcast cable set up.

im perfectly happy with.the modem taking a crap is the only connection issue ive ever had.

Don't know if there is an easier way to contact you. Send you a PM about some RHC valve prices.

If you can maybe PM me an e-mail address of the shop staff that I can contact directly for the parts, it will also be helpful.

Thanks