Tires...Tires...Tires

HAHAHA! falconjet rides again? Nice to see you post here again! Of the tires you list the safest bet would the 756 which some would argue is a decent all around tire and always a good choice. I like the 756RR on the 450X but it's pricey. I'm running a 90/100-21 745F right now and it's a great tire but a bit sketchy in soft stuff. I hear the 742 is better for soft terrain and mud. Don't know squat about the 755. I know the MT18HD very well and it's decent but the 756RR is better IMHO and the MT18 is discontinued. HTH....I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions.

Thanks John,

What's the difference in the 756 and 756RR? The 755 was recommended by the parts manager at the local shop. Slightly different tread pattern than the 756 and a little harder compound. He uses it on his YZ450 at the track.

Thanks John,

What's the difference in the 756 and 756RR? The 755 was recommended by the parts manager at the local shop. Slightly different tread pattern than the 756 and a little harder compound. He uses it on his YZ450 at the track.

RR is the competition version. Has a stiffer sidewall. Great all around tire! The 755 sounds interesting!