vegas, rider's section seats, where r they?

They're not great seats. They are the last section of the arena on the side near the rear of the building. Unless you get seats on the stairway you'll probably be unable to see the bigscreen at the end of the arena and as these are first come, first serve you get what you get. This section was also oversold last year which caused it's own problems. The good piece is that you get to mingle with anyone who's riding or connected to a rider so if Ahola, Knight or Taddy show-up you might just end-up sitting beside them.

kinda thought that might be the case. If i'm gonna spend all that dough to go down there, I should probably just pop for real seats, esp for the gf, who thinks i'm studlier than mika ahola anyway. (we saw him last year waiting in line for show tix).

Last year, when I wasn't filming on the track I was at the top of the riders section...sure it wasn't the best seats in the arena, but I thought it was OK. The arena is fairly small...all seats are pretty good seats.

I'm a hockey fan, and when i go in a hockey arena (20 000+ capacity) and i'm near the top, that's way to far...it make the experience a little bit dull...but that's not the case for the Orleans Arena.

My 2 cents!

See you in vegas...please smile for the camera! ?

By the way, the track in Vegas will be REAL NICE...Take my word for it!