Sign in to follow this  

Knobby Ridge Saturday 8-30

Looks like I've got the ok to get out and ride Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Got one buddy that's up for Knobby, thought I'd throw it out for here for anyone else that might want to check it out - the more the merrier!

Need to see if I can get the bike finished before then. If so, maybe (best I can give at the moment).

Well, looks like we're diverting over to Arkansaw instead with some other folks I know. So now we're talking kids, dads, wives, etc.

Well, looks like we're diverting over to Arkansaw instead with some other folks I know. So now we're talking kids, dads, wives, etc.

Ooh, I might join you if I don't have to work all day tomorrow. What time you going to be over there?

Ooh, I might join you if I don't have to work all day tomorrow. What time you going to be over there?

oops - missed that last post before I left - lots' of people there earlier in the day, quieted down a bit later in the afternoon. Good day to ride, I'm all in for Theilman next weekend!

oops - missed that last post before I left - lots' of people there earlier in the day, quieted down a bit later in the afternoon. Good day to ride, I'm all in for Theilman next weekend!

I ended up working till 3 and then went to a party at 6, so you didn't miss me there.