Sign in to follow this  

Pics of me at the local supercross track

Well, it's been a long three weeks since my gnarly get off, and I'm happy to say I put in some serious seat time yesterday. I've put on quite a bit of weight since my crash, so my bike doesn't haul me around nearly as well as it used to. It doesn't fit me very well either come to think of it... but I make do with what I've got for now.

But let me tell you what... I was railin' out there. Here are some of the pics.

Here's a shot of me railing a berm.

l_cd0d2e48d1c939956ccfb3978cc3b31d.jpg

A shot of my mechanic tuning my factory motor.

l_41830ef8161e6e8f1cb0c4ea365a80b5.jpg

Screw draggin' bars, I'm draggin' butt cheek. It's the new "low."

l_562171ca35710f6fd1c137ffdb95f385.jpg

Though I do feel she's a bit more sluggish than she used to be, she's still got enough grunt to get that front tire off the ground.

l_c0602a42c79a8bc6c077f1fa3e4f2c81.jpg

About to get on the track...

l_ca0bbd33c9f85a149a39520ebeb3f83f.jpg

So those were just a few of the pictures we got, but all in all I was tearin' it up!

Nah, but for real... I crashed out at Thunder Valley about 3 weeks ago that left me with a fractured rib, a concussion, and six stitches in my left arm. I should be back on the bike in a few more weeks. I can't wait... :worthy:

Oh... and those of you who know... SHHH! 👍

so you feeling good to take on reed next season?

Reed's got nothing on me, homie. Do you SEE the bike I'm riding? Bubbles can't even beat me...

haha those little bikes are awesome arent they like super cheap too? i meet some guy who said he could get them for $25!!!!!!

Man I Like That Tld Gear. I Havent Seen It Yet.

That's because it's not out yet 👍

Reed's got nothing on me, homie. Do you SEE the bike I'm riding? Bubbles can't even beat me...

well yeah, reeds new factory suzuki aint got crap on that thing, and whatever bubba's riding probably wont have any more than 2 hp so your safe with your 90hp bike.

but ya know, you did just crash, that messes with a guys head you know

also, where have I seen a red bike with 54 on it before..........👍

where have I seen a red bike with 54 on it before..........👍

I hear there's tons of those things out there. I just wanted to be like all the cool kids.

If it's of any consolation to those of you who got fooled into clicking on this thread because of the "Supercross photos," here's a couple of real ones haha. But they're old... and I sucked.

l_4c1c21e44b34d97f7b364d7a5da9bfb1.jpg

l_7f47779af768adff17c424a69cad4339.jpg

l_c49b3ecbf4072c71984441600c12c623.jpg

Man! You and your friend are GIANTS! 👍 Where do you buy gigantic gear like that?

What Did U Pay For It And Where?

My dad got it. I think it was like $150 or something.

well, does this mean that my blue bike with a 9 on it makes me uncool? 👍

Uhm... I'm not sure. I just try and copy what everyone else does and I see lotsa them red five fours runnin' around out there.

Man! You and your friend are GIANTS! :worthy: Where do you buy gigantic gear like that?

I told you I put on a bit of weight! Why do you have to play on my insecurities like that? 👍

My dad got it. I think it was like $150 or something.

Uhm... I'm not sure. I just try and copy what everyone else does and I see lotsa them red five fours runnin' around out there.

damn, my 1st grade teacher lied to me when she said it was ok to be myself. damn it!

damn, my 1st grade teacher lied to me when she said it was ok to be myself. damn it!

Yup. Time to choke a bitch.

nah, it ok, she gave me cookies.

still does not change the fact that all of a sudden Im questioning who I am, time to go buy numbers and such.

nah, it ok, she gave me cookies.

still does not change the fact that all of a sudden Im questioning who I am, time to go buy numbers and such.

I concur.

HAHA! keep yo pimp hand strong! 👍

Most definitely.