Pics of me at the local supercross track

Well, it's been a long three weeks since my gnarly get off, and I'm happy to say I put in some serious seat time yesterday. I've put on quite a bit of weight since my crash, so my bike doesn't haul me around nearly as well as it used to. It doesn't fit me very well either come to think of it... but I make do with what I've got for now.

But let me tell you what... I was railin' out there. Here are some of the pics.

Here's a shot of me railing a berm.

l_cd0d2e48d1c939956ccfb3978cc3b31d.jpg

A shot of my mechanic tuning my factory motor.

l_41830ef8161e6e8f1cb0c4ea365a80b5.jpg

Screw draggin' bars, I'm draggin' butt cheek. It's the new "low."

l_562171ca35710f6fd1c137ffdb95f385.jpg

Though I do feel she's a bit more sluggish than she used to be, she's still got enough grunt to get that front tire off the ground.

l_c0602a42c79a8bc6c077f1fa3e4f2c81.jpg

About to get on the track...

l_ca0bbd33c9f85a149a39520ebeb3f83f.jpg

So those were just a few of the pictures we got, but all in all I was tearin' it up!

Nah, but for real... I crashed out at Thunder Valley about 3 weeks ago that left me with a fractured rib, a concussion, and six stitches in my left arm. I should be back on the bike in a few more weeks. I can't wait... :worthy:

Oh... and those of you who know... SHHH! ?

Reed's got nothing on me, homie. Do you SEE the bike I'm riding? Bubbles can't even beat me...

well yeah, reeds new factory suzuki aint got crap on that thing, and whatever bubba's riding probably wont have any more than 2 hp so your safe with your 90hp bike.

but ya know, you did just crash, that messes with a guys head you know

also, where have I seen a red bike with 54 on it before..........?

What Did U Pay For It And Where?

My dad got it. I think it was like $150 or something.

well, does this mean that my blue bike with a 9 on it makes me uncool? ?

Uhm... I'm not sure. I just try and copy what everyone else does and I see lotsa them red five fours runnin' around out there.

My dad got it. I think it was like $150 or something.

Uhm... I'm not sure. I just try and copy what everyone else does and I see lotsa them red five fours runnin' around out there.

damn, my 1st grade teacher lied to me when she said it was ok to be myself. damn it!