Other hobbies of DRZ owners...

Those rifles are nice, very nice....

I chose not to mention (nor post pics) of that side of my hobbies...

I have several rifles as well as several pistols too ?

I don't wanna waste bullets on someone trying to steal from me... :worthy:

I was going to say the same thing.:busted:

Those rifles are nice, very nice....

I chose not to mention (nor post pics) of that side of my hobbies...

I have several rifles as well as several pistols too ?

I don't wanna waste bullets on someone trying to steal from me... :busted:

I was going to say the same thing.:doh:

Well OK, if you live an area where that may be a problem I can understand it.

But I don't, well at least I don't think I do.

Neil. :worthy::blah::D

At 40, my favorite is whisky!! Oh yeah, for my mid life crisis I bought a bass guitar and joined a death metal band, got a skate board, and my favorite toy is my drz400sm. Growing old is mandatory, growing up isnt!

You sir, are my new hero/mentor!

As for posting pics of rifles/guns, eh, I'm not posting my address or anything. Besides, anyone stupid enough to break into a house knowing there are firearms in there...Well, that is just stupid! ?

Neil, those rifles are NICE! Awesome work! I have been wanting to get a .17HMR badly, but told myself I'm not allowed to purchase anymore firearms until after I have purchased a FCR for my DRZ.

Car-RH.jpg

My current ride...Dirtworks chassis UMP Outlaw Modified...2450lbs...650hp...alcohol burning 364ci chevy...YEAH BB!

DCP_0903.jpg

My 3rd dirt track race car...Prochassis TUSA Modified-lite (as known as dwarf cars)...Kawaski ZX1200R powered...1250lbs...180hp.

DCP_0168.jpg

My 2nd dirt track race car...Hendricks Outlaw 600cc microsprint...Yamaha R6 on alcohol...750lbs...105hp.

pic2.jpg

One of my proudest moments...My oldest son's first BMX win! We are currently big into BMX...love it!

"Looks like a eastern modified"

Yes, you are correct, sir!! That's exactly the templates the bodies were patterned after...really fun cars to race...I flipped that one twice in two-weeks...that was the second or third body I hung on it...banging and hanging bodies gets old quick!

Hey WR!

We share the OTHER passion...

I'm sure you can figure out who I am by the sled (1st in line)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=482316

I was brought up on sleds and only recently got hardcore into bikes. I'm also into basketball and mountain biking...

1-27-08camp24nice4s.jpg

i see there are a couple people with sleds on here. sleddin is my all time favorite. i have posted pics of it before but here are a few for reminder.

looking good sittin still...

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Someblue lights on the sled...

Picture002-1.jpg

lookin good in action...

Wyoming07022.jpg

Wyoming06023.jpg

My sonoma... work in progress

truck009.jpg

neons...

Picture011.jpg

i also have but don't have pics of my traxxas rustler XL-5 w/mamba max brushless system, custom reinforced and vented body cover.

also i love making the bitch work for cocks (pheasents)...

Lady.jpg

fishin

fixin stuff

pimpin everything i got just a little bit.

oh yeah and women:thumbsup:

I also shoot IDPA have a couple of .45 Springfield loadeds one modded heavily with a .40 cal switch top. Thompson center with .204 Ruger, .25-06 rem and 300 win mag fluted SS 28" barrels. You guys that shoot the .17's need to check out the .204. My wife and I have a couple bushmasters in .223 Glock 17 and a 44 mag. Have a project 65 mustang coupe that I have all of the metal ready to go back on but I need to build a garage. Have a Gmc 4x4 junk yard as my wife calls it Hate to part with them parts are getting hard to come by and they are not eating anything. Speaking of eating I'm a big boy and I do enjoy eating on the regular basis. I'm liking the DRZ and look forward to every ride.? Surfing TT.:worthy:

I've had about every hobby known to man in my 58 years,

LOL. I've done a lot I'm sure I've forgotten about. But

my Priorites are

Riding....now my DRZSM

Watch collecting, been doing that since the late 70's

Firearms and shooting. I don't hunt, but I love to

Mod and shoot.

Music...I've been a professional musician since 1969

I started playing Drums in 1963 and Guitar in 1966,

so I do a bit of guitar collecting too. I've got lots of

little sub hobbies....R/C cars on and off road, 2 and 4WD

Knife collecting, Cigar smoking, and just about everything

else, LOLOLOL

Regards Sonny

I am into alot of things, just don't have much time to do all of them. I mainly like to mod and shoot my guns, mod and ride my 2 Z's and truck. Other than that, my son is turning 3 and I can't wait to get him on a bike. He is learning to ride a pedal bike now. NOt going so well. I have many more guns than this just don't want to list them all.

Keltech sub 2000 Ber m92 mag 9mm

101_1789.jpg

BM Dissapator with Millet red dot

101_1795.jpg

My DRZ

DRZatcorys.jpg

My LTZ, yes I'm a quad tard

IMG_0304.jpg

Going to Little Sahara in a few weeks.

IMG_0244.jpg

Love drag racing as well. Got to see a buddy of mine run at the Pinks All Out in San Antonio a few months ago.

th_MVI_0196.jpg

I make vids and PS some logos and such for the cycle park that I ride at.

http://www.torcsracing.com/contingency.php

jpgcherokeelogo12copy.jpg

jpgcherokeelogo10copy.jpg

cherokeelogo6copy.jpg

cherokeelogo4copy.jpg

cherokeelogo9copy.jpg

Kitesurfing and Paragliding are my main interests. I only have a DRZ for the days when the weather won't let me enjoy these hobbies, which in Scotland is quite often! Find myself using the bike more often than I expected. Other toys in my shed just now include unicycle, mountain bikes, RC glider and climbing gear but they change every few years - I'm after a paramotor now for powered flying........my quest for new experiences is endless!