Other hobbies of DRZ owners...

i'm into trucks and cars. i have an 04 f250, 2wd reg cab, 6.0 diesel that i have taken to the strip a few times. it runs very low 13 sec at over 100mph. i have also owned an 89 sho, a 65 belvedere II, a 79 and a 73 z car. until i moved back to ny i lived in az and i was really into wheeling my 94 toy truck, and riding single track on my dr350.

now my time is spent at work, working on my house, playing with my dogs and attempting to keep my wife happy.

i'm into trucks and cars. i have an 04 f250, 2wd reg cab, 6.0 diesel that i have taken to the strip a few times. it runs very low 13 sec at over 100mph. i have also owned an 89 sho, a 65 belvedere II, a 79 and a 73 z car. until i moved back to ny i lived in az and i was really into wheeling my 94 toy truck, and riding single track on my dr350.

now my time is spent at work, working on my house, playing with my dogs and attempting to keep my wife happy.

Hey man, where in NY are you? I am about 20 miles east of Rochester.

• 8 months later...

Hunting would have to be the big hobby after the DRZ of course! I hunt waterfowl the most, but also do everything else from mule deer to upland game. I also love to fish, snowboard and wakeboard. As long as i'm outside, i'm usually having fun. Oh yea...i like beer too!!