(In order)

Surfing

Singletrack Offroad & Baja on my YZ250

Snowboarding / Skiing

Photography

Kite Surfing

Simply traveling and camping

Mountain Biking

i paint with clients un-used paint!!! i mask off designs on odd ball objects and go at it with anything from interior wall paint to linseed oil mediums. maybe one of these days ill buy some extra plastics for my sm and go to town with a one off paint job of spray paint art

man sounds like fun, you live in southern cali?

yes you! hows the surfing down there this time of year? im used to the waves at maverick's in the bay area! nothing like the south

latlely o.k. warm, some head high, beachbreak not Mav's. Just had a conversation about J. Clark with a friend today. Funny you say that. What a stud.👍

have you surfed mavs in your travels? last years event was okay, i wasnt there but it was televised on local tv. they had more coverage on the erosion of the hill side than the contest.

Does it have a motor? that'd be a badass little wagon right there

no engine I just pull it around by hand. We were at our county fair last night, it does get alot of attention.

I live very close to at least three Mountainous areas so naturally Mountain bike riding, even have a back up MTB bike, which too is modded my fairly new one is mostly stock (almost cost me the same as my DRZ)

1133096_e835376bae.jpg

Also enjoy R/C cars, sold all my Nitro and Electric to get a gasser, very large and fair bit of mods done to it

4982807_32d21f1c1c.jpg

4982313_67d613abda.jpg

Another hobby is collecting and restoring arcade and pinball machines. Current have two Japanese Candy Cabs, A Hankin Cocktail Cabinet, a bartop, and a Guns n Roses, Indiana Jones and Twilight Zone Pinball

5225400_0ba062c96b.jpg

Then my other favorite Home Brewing

4708976_4be7fb71a6.jpg

4708972_e8a3bffd99.jpg

My last hobby, well not really a hobby is being in the Army Reserves in Combat engineering..

Then my other favorite Home Brewing

4708976_4be7fb71a6.jpg

4708972_e8a3bffd99.jpg

👍 same hobby for me to ! At home and small bars mostly .

Keep drinking !

Also go watching MX-Scrable-S.M races when i can ...

Sportbikes, MX, hare scrambles, RC staduim trucks, model rocketry, firearms, 4x4s, RV camping.

Used to fish offshore, SCUBA and airboat, but the population explosion here made those things too aggravating.

I love to ride my quads, go to the river and play with my jet boat, camping, off-roading, fishing, R/C planes and cars, and hanging with friends.👍

I have to admit, I am pretty stoked I started this thread! After reading everyones hobbies, just think...we could have one hell of a party if we all got together! We've got home brewers, mountain bikes, surfing, lifted trucks, musicians, hot rods, jet boats, RC cars/boats/trucks, Hell we even have a lifted red wagon that isn't red! Probably a good idea if we left all the guns home during the party though, save that for a non-party day, lol.

I'm into....

Surfing (longboard 9ft 2)

Mountain biking (Specialized Rockhopper)

Trackdays (ex race GSXR600)

Indoor climbing

Photography (mostly for John Simpson Racing)

Used to Kitesurf and raced Pocket Bikes in the UK regional championship, came 5th in England in my class in 2005 MinimotoGP.

Messed about with R/C cars, planes and I still have a small electric Heli, but, it doesn't get flown much.