150 sx

Ok guys so i rode a rm125 and i know the feeling to the 125s so then i got my 250f and i did feel alot better on the two stroke so im thinking about switching to orange and getting a 144-150 sx what are the ups and downs to these bikes?

hmm interesting. the 150 has the same CC's as the 144, thought they were bumping it up. you shouldn't have to worry about the recall now, i think what happened was that the rings were getting caught or something 👍 but if you do have a problem with them KTM seems yo do what they can to resolve it. Does the 144 have the leaky gas cap?

it's a 125 on steriods. a 125 is just as fast as the 250f, the 4t just tracks so much better it makes it easier to go faster. 144 puts the little 2t back on the map being light weight and the extra cc's to put it over the top!

my personal riding style fits the 2t. im an over-rever and love it! haha

search for 144 on ktmtalk. People are having problems with any of the pistons. Not everyone is and it still sounds like a nice bike but you should at least be aware of any issues. Clutch baskets are exploding also but again it is not happening to everyone.