Sign in to follow this  

stalling,starting.

04 250f mabye 3 hours on head, valves and timing chain.The rest of the motor has mabye 10 hours.My brother was racing it last weekend and as he was coming to the end of a 5th gear stright he started braking and downshifting well the bike stalled.He couldn't get it started and was out of the race.Had to push back to the pits.I had to push start it to get it going then it stalled when i let it come down to a idle.Kicked and kicked no start.pushed it again started.Hit the kill switch and tried to kick start,no start.

Do u think my valves r tight allready.Or do u think its elect or carb?I will check my valves this weekend, but am wondering if its something else.any help would be great

i had this problem on my 07 what happened was i had a blown head gasket bad rings and a bad spark plug wire. this is not a cheap fix to take it to a dealer so u will be saving yourself some major major cash if you can do it. once we had all this done an oil change and a new plug she started right up like brand new!(it better for how much it costs to have those retarded dealers fix it)

i had this problem on my 07 what happened was i had a blown head gasket bad rings and a bad spark plug wire. this is not a cheap fix to take it to a dealer so u will be saving yourself some major major cash if you can do it. once we had all this done an oil change and a new plug she started right up like brand new!(it better for how much it costs to have those retarded dealers fix it)

although I do commend you for fixing your bike yourself, I still find myself poking fun at your grammer,"it better for how much....." funny stuff. but your right the original post kinda says it all. "I was coming out of this 5th gear section,".....probably pinned, and probably just blew it up.....👍 the bike just died, my guess is that you have bad rings and piston, the rest should be done while your there anyways.

although I do commend you for fixing your bike yourself, I still find myself poking fun at your grammer,"it better for how much....." funny stuff. but your right the original post kinda says it all. "I was coming out of this 5th gear section,".....probably pinned, and probably just blew it up.....:worthy: the bike just died, my guess is that you have bad rings and piston, the rest should be done while your there anyways.

Listen DGraham this is not a site for grammer...I understood what he ment..Mabye you shouldn't comment on a post if you don't have a clue..You're an idiot......If you don't understand the question....don't answer..👍

Listen DGraham this is not a site for grammer...I understood what he ment..Mabye you shouldn't comment on a post if you don't have a clue..You're an idiot......If you don't understand the question....don't answer..:worthy:

oooooooh I'm sorry, it sounds like somebodies got their panties in a bunch. And I did answere the original post,......idiot?.............well, I'll assume from the large number of helpfull posts, that you must be some kind of mechanical messiah......👍