2003 RM85L questions

hello suzuki 2 stroke forum ? i picked up a 2003 RM85L last night and i have a few questions about it. it has been bored to 100cc,bored carburator,FMF pipe and carbon fiber reeds. what octane fuel do i need to run? and will it being bored kill the reliability? thank to anyone who can help:ride:

run premium minimum, 50% race gas and 50% premium works better in a high strung 85 thats been tricked out, and yes making it a big bore will hurt the reliablity depending on how you ride it,

thanks bro. and about me riding it.. i ride pretty decent.. almost hard. how long are top ends gonna last me??

if you race i would say every 20hrs if not sooner per top end, if you dont race then 20-30 hrs should be your service schedule.

it also depends on the amount of oil you are running i recommend 32-1 no matter what brand of oil in the 85, just make sure you jet for it,

if you race i would say every 20hrs if not sooner per top end, if you dont race then 20-30 hrs should be your service schedule.

it also depends on the amount of oil you are running i recommend 32-1 no matter what brand of oil in the 85, just make sure you jet for it,

wow.i didnt know what i was getting myself into.. what if i put an 85 cylinder back on???