Sign in to follow this  

I think I'm screwed

Coming home today from work my bike started vibrating, I would vibrate continuously in cycles - a few seconds on then off then on again. It happens whether or not the clutch is in so I know the problem is not the wheels, brakes, etc. My bile is due a new cam chain - it has 6300 miles on it. I'm thinking the worst has happened - the chain has gone bad and taken my motor with it. Any advice?

Pull clutch cover,remove clutch,remove the gear that is at 2 oclock, look behind it you sheared the key. No big just replace the ket make sure the dot lines up with the other gear. Red loctite then tighten it. Later George

• Like 1

Pull clutch cover,remove clutch,remove the gear that is at 2 oclock, look behind it you sheared the key. No big just replace the ket make sure the dot lines up with the other gear. Red loctite then tighten it. Later George
AMAZING:thumbsup:

Thank you George!!!!