Sign in to follow this  

Enduro at Erzberg 2008

i found this video, and i thought it was great. Really shows alot of the race. the event is amazing.

that was excellent....

yea i really enjoyed it, last night was enduro at erzberg on fuel tv. i was gonna tape it and post the whole thing in differnt parts. but my camera was out of battery.

that is a awesome race! i wanna ride it someday!

i agree, i dont even care if i finish , though it would be nice, i just want to ride it. it would be a hell of an experience.

u said it man! those hillclimbs would be worth it lol

haha, yea today im gonna attempt to set up an enduro course aroundmy farm house

haha, yea today im gonna attempt to set up an enduro course aroundmy farm house

nice... where is ride there was a gncc race like 3-4 weeks ago so the arrows are still up so that is fun to ride... the pros on bikes ran it in 35min we werent pushing it and got 40... so maybe this weekend we'll try and get down in the 30s.... its a 13mile loop 👍

nice... where is ride there was a gncc race like 3-4 weeks ago so the arrows are still up so that is fun to ride... the pros on bikes ran it in 35min we werent pushing it and got 40... so maybe this weekend we'll try and get down in the 30s.... its a 13mile loop 👍

Thats awesome. I want a bike that will be able to handle enduros. If a ktm wasnt so much id buy one. I pretty much go w/ the bikes that fit and sell for CHEAP. even though my 85 was 1700. 06.:worthy:

Incredible...the conditioning required for such a race must be extreme.

Incredible...the conditioning required for such a race must be extreme.

i cant even think about the conditioning, but i think it would be a thrill to do. Just the thought of going to Austria and competing to do the worlds hardest race. How amazing would that be

There is a guy on this forum that did the race last year. He did it on a KTM 250

smoker. I remember him saying it didn't have enough power for some of those

long climbs. If you watch that long hillclimb around 4:30 you can see the

thumpers are make it look easy.

Great video. Thanks for posting!

There is a guy on this forum that did the race last year. He did it on a KTM 250

smoker. I remember him saying it didn't have enough power for some of those

long climbs. If you watch that long hillclimb around 4:30 you can see the

thumpers are make it look easy.

Great video. Thanks for posting!

Thanks, thats something to keep in mind. yea alot of smokers got left behind when less experienced people were on them. As for my next bike it is hard to decide either a 250 smoker or a 450 thumper.

Watch how these guys train for Erzberg. I thought I was pretty good until I watched that....

THere are some links in there showcasing Taddy Blasuziak, he's freakin sick!! I really never would have thought anyone would match D.Night, but Taddy is the next level for sure.

i went to this event in 2007 (my gf is german). the videos don't do it justice. that place is nasty. if you ever get the chance... go! the best part is you could you ride all of the ktm's and beamers. it was 3 euros for a 45 minute ride. you have a guide but you can hit the hill climbs and ride on what ever you want!!

here are a few of my pics

europe234-2.jpg

europe240.jpg

europe223.jpg

europe237.jpg

europe199.jpg

europe188.jpg

europe169.jpg

europe149.jpg

europe147.jpg

europe133.jpg

europe113.jpg