Sign in to follow this  

Millimium technologies or luke racing for 94mm Big Bore Kit

Has anyone purchased the 94mm Big Bore Kit from either of these companies & have you been happy with the results. Looks like Lukes will send you a kit with already bored Cylinder........ saves from having to send in your actual Cylinder to be Bored and rider down time. Anyway I have a 07 Drz400s that I want to add this to and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 👍

I have the lukes 470 kit and I love it. I mean ur going to need other things like a pipe, fcr, and cams to get ur money out of it but it works great. I mailed my core in for 50 bucks off they just placed a hold on my card untill they got it but I still had it shiped in two days. The only issue I know of is with the stroker piston having a shorter life but if your getting the top end only than it's not an issue. Lukes is slow with emails so make sure you have no questions lol. I think the consensus is with the millimium kit tho

I have the lukes 470 kit and I love it. I mean ur going to need other things like a pipe, fcr, and cams to get ur money out of it but it works great. I mailed my core in for 50 bucks off they just placed a hold on my card untill they got it but I still had it shiped in two days. The only issue I know of is with the stroker piston having a shorter life but if your getting the top end only than it's not an issue. Lukes is slow with emails so make sure you have no questions lol. I think the consensus is with the millimium kit tho

I am probably going with the 94mm kit 436 & the Fcr 39 Eddie said a while back that should put me right around the 45-46HP where I want to be for dirt and trail riding much more than that I will probably just be spinning my wheels : ) Also I can do the FCR and Big Bore 94 for under $1000 bucks, not have to split the case and such.........hopefully it will be enough......is it ever really enough!!! 👍 Thanks for the input Metalhead

No problem man. I use mine offroad too and once and awhile on road but like 95% dirt. I didn't do head work after I found out that the power offroad was plenty enough, awesome actauly if I known it was going to be this much I might have just did the bore and the fcr. I ended up paying about 600 bucks on crank labor alone. It was worth it but I overshot my goal when I open it up down a trail I have to roll on it or it stands up or spins. I'm sure your going to be very happy. 👍