Sign in to follow this  

yz plastic on wr

The rear will you might have to do a bit of work to get it but it will fit. As for the number plate you'll have to remove all your electrical to make it fit but it will fit.

The Front and Rear fenders fit, rear needs cut out for coolant expansion tank

numberplate fits over the odometer, but won't work with the top mount, so you will need to zip tie it to the top mounts on the side, and the bottom mount should work

the rear right side panel number plate fits 100%, but the "no tool" airbox cover needs to be modified for it too fit with a yz number plate, as well as a new mounting point in that airbox cover for the plate to screw in because it won't bolt up to the sub frame.

I did it, and I think it turned out pretty good.

IMAG0082.jpg

1209670604-1.jpg

1209588073.jpg

...but the "no tool" airbox cover needs to be modified for it too fit with a yz number plate,

Do you have details of this work or a picture where the modified cover / plate can be seen?

Do you have details of this work or a picture where the modified cover / plate can be seen?

No i don't, but the white part of the airbox, you remove the white part, and drill a hole into the cover to mount the side panel.

its really easy to do. you'll know when you get everything mounted up what needs to be done, fine tuning you know