Sign in to follow this  

Riding at Mammoth bar on Sunday

Anybody want to meet up at Mammoth Bar this Sunday and ride some track ??? Let me know I will be meeting with a buddy there on Sunday morning I will be driving a 99 white chevy s-10 with a fox sticker on the back of it and I will be on a 99 yamaha yz 400 with the number 26 on it..My buddy will be driving a 00 Black chevy silverado and will have a honda 450x I believe..

LARRY

Come on nobody wants to meet up at mammoth bar??? Its suppose to be like 82 on Sunday perfect day for a ride..Well if you see me there say whats up..

Is the track even open? I know that they have been working on the sprinkler system at the track. I am going to try and make the AMP race at Prairie City.

Sorry, Last time I rode the track at Mammoth I cracked my head. If I am riding a track I prefer one that is groomed occasionally.

me and my son will be there ,silver dodge diesel,08 250f,me on a gasgas trials bike,the track is open rumor has it,i resemble my tt name,or three stooges,curly,gnuk,gnuk gnuk

Nice I am glad I got some replies and fester if I see you there I will say what's up and I hope you will do the same...

Larry