Sign in to follow this  

where did the fmf titanium4 muffler go????

so i was on the fmf web site just poking around and noticed that they didnt have the titanium4 muffler in the line up of products????? did they discontinue that muffler??? i guess ill have to go with the powercore4 for my bike than!!!

so i was on the fmf web site just poking around and noticed that they didnt have the titanium4 muffler in the line up of products????? did they discontinue that muffler??? i guess ill have to go with the powercore4 for my bike than!!!

Not sure where you're looking but have them listed here

http://www.fmfracing.com/default_detail.aspx?m=atv&cat=126&s=1

edit thats for ATV's

looks like they only have Ti PowerCore

http://www.fmfracing.com/default_detail.aspx?m=motocross&cat=31&s=1

man i was gunna say i looked all over the mx part of the site and found nothing, but i guess if there are still mad the same as the off road bikes than all you would need to buy is a mid pipe for your bike, unless the muffler for the atvs are made completly differant. i found a titanium4 muffler and mid pipe on flebay used for around 80bucks so i will way my options thinks for the re-ply

No Worries,

I myself have the Power Core 4...

I wonder if there is a difference between the ATV and MX Ti

not sure but i sure its not enough for one not to buy it for threre bike. but there are plenty of riders out there who have them that would like to sell them and im not picky, used or new is okay with me

not sure but i sure its not enough for one not to buy it for threre bike. but there are plenty of riders out there who have them that would like to sell them and im not picky, used or new is okay with me

Good luck with 2nd hand.

I was after a power bomb header. There was one on ebay, start price of 99c.

It ended up going dearer than what I could get brand new...

Jeesh, there are some 'dumb' folk out there....