Sign in to follow this  

pitster x4 headlight

I was looking at mounting up an acerbics headlight/taillight, I got them used from a friend when he mounted a Baja designs kit on his xr400

I ordered an aftermarket voltage regulator, (along with some other parts) from NCC back in May, if I ever get my stuff does anyone have input into how to wire it up?

thanks

👍

where did you get the voltage regulator? id really be intrested also if anyone could tell us how to wire it. i want to get a moped liscense for my crf 50,and i need lights

where did you get the voltage regulator? id really be intrested also if anyone could tell us how to wire it. i want to get a moped liscense for my crf 50,and i need lights

I didn't get it, but it was ordered from NCC

not sure if an upgraded stator would be required for a crf, apparently the stock one will do it on a GPX engine, with the voltage regulator I'm hoping to get eventually

maybe for christmas...

starting to look like I should reorder my parts from a different vendor

nope, but the parts are on their way!

Let us know how it goes. I am intrested in doing something simular.

Let us know how it goes. I am interested in doing something similar.

it's starting to be irrelevant for this year, it fawking snowed last night, and again tonight! season is pretty much gone :bonk:

but I'll keep you posted and throw up some pics when I get the parts and make it work

:lame: