Sign in to follow this  

Reflective Stickers

Hi All.

Been bugging me for a while and considering I've gone from a Yellow bike to Black (with MX Virus Graphics) Mrs followed me to a friend house, who's a mechanic.

She said she could not see me or the bike, and only could see the tail light.

This could explain some close calls I've had...

I thought some reflective stickers would be the go.

I've then come across these, Reflective Wheel Rim Tape and or Fluro Wheel Rim Tape

Looking to get Green, has anyone used either, what would be better I guess the reflective? not sure if the fluro ones would show up at night?

wheel tape is a great way to go!!! not only does it look pretty trick on drz's but it HELPS! for the most part. just remember one of the best tips and old rider once told me was "ride like your invisible" cause no matter how much you do to you and your bike they ant gunna see you coming down the road unless your on there hood. good luck

Cheers,

I'll go the reflective green, comes with two spares. I'll cut these up and put a bit on my rear guard.

Be interesting as my wheel are gold hubs and chromed rims..

Great saying by the way!

green should look pretty cool on chromed rims with highlites of gold. you know what they say right???

green for the money and gold for the honey's

Try this link: http://www.reflectivedecals.com/

they sell reflective decals in an assortment of colors - you can do something custom and slick and be MUCH more VISIBLE. I have some of their stuff on my bikes and helmets too! Ride SAFE!

Let's see some pics of your bike Savage!! I bet gold hubs with chrome rims is the hottness.

Ever considered reflective "clothing" instead of messing-up your bike?

Firem%20Fighters%20with%20highly%20reflective%20clothing%20and%20flash.jpg

Just a few stripes should do the job... No matter where they're located.

veronica_floor.jpg

Believe it or not, I've actually reached the age where that was part of my decision to buy the new white one.

Try this link: http://www.reflectivedecals.com/

they sell reflective decals in an assortment of colors - you can do something custom and slick and be MUCH more VISIBLE. I have some of their stuff on my bikes and helmets too! Ride SAFE!

Cool thanks for that, interesting that black can be reflective

Let's see some pics of your bike Savage!! I bet gold hubs with chrome rims is the hottness.

here ya go, it's a pity as a lot of aftermarket bling isn't in gold, for example the Zeta stuff.

5245534_5c1339138c_b.jpg

it's currently stripped and undergoing a transform, here's what it looked like before the engine strip down for a taste of what is to come.

5357955_77255d6bf0.jpg

Ever considered reflective "clothing" instead of messing-up your bike?

Firem%20Fighters%20with%20highly%20reflective%20clothing%20and%20flash.jpg

Just a few stripes should do the job... No matter where they're located.

veronica_floor.jpg

Yeah I do have reflective jackets, but I don't wear them all the time

Believe it or not, I've actually reached the age where that was part of my decision to buy the new white one.

it happens, you get older and dam sense starts poking it's head

man oh man!!!! i really havent seen drz sm's with chrome rims, looks killer, it makes me think twice about my black rims. i thought black rims and gold hubs were hot but your bike proved me wrong. man im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Those chromed out Excels are hot!! I rode with a guy a few weeks back on a KTM 530 with that setup and it looks hot on the orange too 👍

Are they chromed or just polished? They look polished to me.

Yeah, you're prolly right being aluminum and all. Still hot though.