Sign in to follow this  

left side multiswitch

Blinker, horn, hi-lo beam, lights, parking you know, the whole bit. The baja designs multiswitch I have is shot! Anyone have one that will work on a wr450?

XT, wr250x,tw:excuseme: send me a PM if you have one:thumbsup:

Know it all:p

43 bucks on ebay for the above! I'm looking for one for myself. Let me know if you find it cheaper and I can save a buck, huh?

Blinker, horn, hi-lo beam, lights, parking you know, the whole bit. The baja designs multiswitch I have is shot! Anyone have one that will work on a wr450?

XT, wr250x,tw:excuseme: send me a PM if you have one:thumbsup:

http://www.peakmoto.com has them, made by "K&S, and sicassracing also has nice ones, good price at http://www.sicassracing.com (or close to that)

this looks exactly like the Baja designs that burned out on me again.👍

12-0040-1-400.jpg

What burned out? I mean, was it the headlamp circuit, ie hi/lo beam? IF so, did you upgrade a headlamp bulb to higher wattage? If so, maybe have the switch control a relay which operates the headlamp instead of the switch carrying the extra load. Or was is just old, full of dirt, water etc?

What burned out? I mean, was it the headlamp circuit, ie hi/lo beam? IF so, did you upgrade a headlamp bulb to higher wattage? If so, maybe have the switch control a relay which operates the headlamp instead of the switch carrying the extra load. Or was is just old, full of dirt, water etc?

stock headlight. The high beam works but no low beam. i just cleaned out the switch and the blinkers work again. This is the second switch from BD that has failed on me. Supposedly it was a problem but was fixed. I was supposed to have the next generation:shocked: