Sign in to follow this  

Joliet new track layout

Went to joliet last night, stadium track is reversed and is a blast the track hasen't changed much in 3 years, but last night my mind was blown its reversed (original) direction with new jumps and the old jumps had new steeper faces that pop you up more and give new life to the track. For a while now the SX track is empty and everyone rides the mx track but last night the back track only had 5 riders and everyone wanted a shot at the new track layout Justin has been trying much harder and its paying off everyone I rode with last night was having a blast and the soil was dug deep and watered witch made for good lines everywhere 👍

• Like 1

?

!

;

:

Punctuation, give it a try! 👍

come on matt he was a little excited and he was typing fast lol:busted:

Matt were do you keep your bike now? You need to come ride with us at joliet:ride: you can throw those sweet one footers

Cool....I wish he would do an overhaul of some type on the MX track too. Why that thing is like a red headed step child to him I don't know...most people ride it 👍

Pimpnutts is spot on! The SX track in reverse is a blast of new life. Last night Justin made the connection to the MX track creating the "Grand Prix" set-up for this weekends racing. Soaked both tracks last night w/ H2O and will be tilling it all up for open ride today from 12-dark. Should be a solid weekend @ JMX given the near perfect weather forecast.

Good Riding....👍

(hopefully my punctuation and spelling are acceptable)

race sign up at 7-9am....practice at 1-2pm...races start at 5pm...everyone will be out of the track no later than 3-4 am...justin

hummm...this place sucks

I agree with the assessment. New layout is a breath of fresh air. They now have a huge jump in the middle of the track (it's 2 doubles...or 1 quad) that is scary as hell. I think i'm gonna do the monday Grand Prix....anyone else?

?

!

;

:

Punctuation, give it a try! 👍

don't forget the internet/ email created "..." or the Tri-Dot

He must have gotten a copy of the scathing review another member of another website made. :blah::worthy::busted:

Sounds like great changes, I kinda liked the SX track the way it was but that wast the first time I rode it. Is the finish line still a launch you to the moon table? for some reason I wasn't digg'n it that day.

I want to get out there on a wednesday now, I bought that stupid season pass and have only gone once. Blowing off work this afternoon is tempting. 👍

Matt were do you keep your bike now? You need to come ride with us at joliet:ride: you can throw those sweet one footers

Still down in Oglesby...and I don't know if the suburbs are ready for one wicked one footers! 👍:worthy:

Pimpnutts is spot on! The SX track in reverse is a blast of new life. Last night Justin made the connection to the MX track creating the "Grand Prix" set-up for this weekends racing. Soaked both tracks last night w/ H2O and will be tilling it all up for open ride today from 12-dark. Should be a solid weekend @ JMX given the near perfect weather forecast.

Good Riding....👍

(hopefully my punctuation and spelling are acceptable)

that was some really good pronunciating;,. best yet. :worthy:

So is anyone going today? I put the bug in Vmoose's ear, hopefully I will get a call any minute now saying he told his boss he had a flat, got the flue, kids went on a rampage,,,, whatever,,,,, come up with something damit,,, this would be a great way to start a 3 day weekend.

i plan on going to that track in joliet this weekend. I'll leave get there on saturday and probably finish with my first set of moto's around 3 pm tuesday. Although, I will have plenty of time to visit withthe track crew, smoke crack, dick the dog, and have a large amount of beers before heading out to flag with my drunk a#$ and my three year old daughter who happens to also be flagging on the biggest blind jump they have. So all in all it should be a safe, exciting weekend for us and you. see you there!

JohnnyO,

I'm heading down there in about 10 minutes. Plan on riding from noon til 3 then off to pick up my daughter (and her 3 friends (sick ol' me)) from ISU.

JohnnyO,

I'm heading down there in about 10 minutes. Plan on riding from noon til 3 then off to pick up my daughter (and her 3 friends (sick ol' me)) from ISU.

ISU ehh...👍 I go to ISU as well.

Who's your daughter? (I honestly mean that in a respectable manner) Perhaps I know her?:worthy:

JohnnyO,

By the time i would have gotten there you would have been long gone.

Mt carroll sunday? I think me and gome are going solo, all my buds are puzzies.

They now have a huge jump in the middle of the track (it's 2 doubles...or 1 quad) that is scary as hell.

sounds more like 4 singles if i am riding it! :worthy:

i need to get out there more, maybe on the wednesday nights.

whats up nik897????👍

i plan on going to that track in joliet this weekend. I'll leave get there on saturday and probably finish with my first set of moto's around 3 pm tuesday. Although, I will have plenty of time to visit withthe track crew, smoke crack, dick the dog, and have a large amount of beers before heading out to flag with my drunk a#$ and my three year old daughter who happens to also be flagging on the biggest blind jump they have. So all in all it should be a safe, exciting weekend for us and you. see you there!

bahahahahah so true