Husky Design work

Looking to repaint my box van with some new Husky logos and design

Alot of the Euporpean box vans from Husky look good.What i need are some pictures or web sights links so to look at some of the Husky vans.

Anyone know of something please post it Thanks John

1 full day and not 1 person has a picture of a husky van painted

up with husky colors

I looked last night at a few sites and didn't see anything. The Ferracci/Cagiva USA vans were just white with a large Husky transfer they sold. The FBF MX/SX semi was quite elaborate. What's Scott Summers Husky Team using?

Norman

I looked last night at a few sites and didn't see anything. The Ferracci/Cagiva USA vans were just white with a large Husky transfer they sold. The FBF MX/SX semi was quite elaborate. What's Scott Summers Husky Team using?

Norman

Nothing very fancy. They need to spend some of BMW's money and get a decked out hauler.CopyofP1010398.jpg

Nothing very fancy. They need to spend some of BMW's money and get a decked out hauler.CopyofP1010398.jpg

Thanks! That van isn't very new.... That Grumman-Olson Kurbette box hasn't been built since mid Nineties. I wanted one and just missed out when production ceased.

Norman

Thanks! That van isn't very new.... That Grumman-Olson Kurbette box hasn't been built since mid Nineties. I wanted one and just missed out when production ceased.

Norman

That box van looks close to what i have now.I just want to repaint it with some Husky art work. Also what is that wet stuff all over the ground we have not had any rain to speek of this year i think for the first 8 months of the year we are up to like 1 inch .Unless i go to a MX track with a water truck all we get is dry desert . At least i do not have to wash my bike a simple air blower will clean it up

with the holiday here, you may not have much response untill next week... IMHO have you looked at some of the european suites ?? zupin or somewhere else ?? just a thought. I am thinking of a pattern like on the new husky's graphics along the lower and mid section of your box, and the big H and gunsite in the upper rear. and a gunsite logo on the rear doors or one in the middle if it is a rollup. ?:worthy::busted::blah::D

I would love to wrap my hightop van, but since I stay in hotels instead of camping, I prefer not to attract the thieves. I've got limo tint on the windows and not even one small racing sticker on the van. I like to keep it a mystery. I have been looking for a Husky awning or pop-up though.

I would love to wrap my hightop van, but since I stay in hotels instead of camping, I prefer not to attract the thieves. I've got limo tint on the windows and not even one small racing sticker on the van. I like to keep it a mystery. I have been looking for a Husky awning or pop-up though.

My box van looks like the one Scott Summers has i have the same box on the back.It was a old KAW box from back in the day .It has a sleeper and over head bed so most of the time i stay at the track so i want to change the paint work to show off the Husky colors

• 1 month later...
Now that looks good where did you find that picture .It must be decals wonder where they got them

photoshop, but it's a darn good idea. those would be printed on 3M Controltac, then applied with a heat gun. Heat gun is not 100% necessary, but it makes it easier to get it smooth, though that can be accomplished anyway if you're careful. Let it set for 2 days after application. It's better than paint. If it gets damaged, you can just have the damaged section reprinted. You'll need at least 2 of your buddies helping you align it, pull it and smooth it as you go. A big secret about it, is don't try to get it too precise. The more exactly you try to make it fit, the more work it will be to align & get right and that gives you a btter chance of messing it up.

Get your checkbook ready.

Now that looks good where did you find that picture .It must be decals wonder where they got them

Try www.gatorwraps.com They're located here in California. If they don';t have what you're looking for maybe they can help direct you...

With the talk of decals/stickers in mind...Where can I get a tank size "gun-sight" logo? I painted my shrouds black and need to replace the logos!

Thanks