Sign in to follow this  

Riding this weekend????

Anybody riding this weekend? I am in serious need of a ride.......gotta hit the track one day but looking for a good desert ride one day too.

Headinng to ET sunday. we can meet up, I thing junkman is going too.

Just talked to a buddy and with the rain situation he said it would be good to go to ET Sat and the desert Sunday.👍:worthy: Then again who knows about the weather here. Heads it rains, tails it doesn't. :busted:

Im going to FB on Friday with ebeck and desert ride sat MM 207 with some friends from work, and ET Sunday with ebeck again. Feel free to join us

Just talked to a buddy and with the rain situation he said it would be good to go to ET Sat and the desert Sunday.👍:worthy: Then again who knows about the weather here. Heads it rains, tails it doesn't. :busted:

well it just rained a SHITLOAD and a half, if bike is all well, then im riding somewhere sunday

Im going to FB on Friday with ebeck and desert ride sat MM 207 with some friends from work, and ET Sunday with ebeck again. Feel free to join us

Thx. I keep hearing bad things about the lighting at FB and the way I ride a track I need to see everything LOL

MM207? Desert Wells? If I do a desert ride it would like to hit the Syc Creek area. The washes and ST it will be awesome.

Ahh FB is not THAT bad. It is very fun and cheap. After a few laps your good. Meet up with us decide for yourself. Few people suck as bad as me at the track and I have no problems there. 👍

Sean hit ET with us!

Ahh FB is not THAT bad. It is very fun and cheap. After a few laps your good. Meet up with us decide for yourself. Few people suck as bad as me at the track and I have no problems there. :worthy:

Sean hit ET with us!

Thx but I think I will wait until Sat morning and hit ET. I call BS on you sucking at the track...I have seen you ride.👍

Thx. I keep hearing bad things about the lighting at FB and the way I ride a track I need to see everything LOL

MM207? Desert Wells? If I do a desert ride it would like to hit the Syc Creek area. The washes and ST it will be awesome.

brett fb was was fun the lights are not that bad the dirt is awsome the jumps are not do or die you and alec will like it.i have tues and wed off i think i will go a few times a month on wed night give it a try.

Only the peewee and south track (split sessions) will be open at ET on Saturday. They will try to get all the others open for Sunday.

Hey Brett we are doing ET Sunday if you decide to do track on sunday.

ET it is unless they get more rain tomorrow....then it will be Syc Creek. Should be a small crowd since the rain and the holiday weekend.